Which Character are you most like ?

TheZone

Rhaegar in the sense that I excel at anything I put my mind to (key phrase: put my mind to), Tyrion because I'm a sarcastic person and Robert Baratheon for no other reason than when I am impatient I say "I've been sitting here for days, start the ...... before I piss myself!"

I am like Arya. I'm not considered pretty unlike my cousins. Only few find me good enough. I am not feminine like how my parents expect me to be. Everyone wants me to act like a woman and be feminine but that's just not me. I'm tomboyish in a way and I don't care what people think about me. I like doing boy stuff more than girl stuff. I'm the misunderstood one in the family.

Daenerys, with a dash of Arya and a certain aspiration to be more like Eddard and Brienne.

I try to do the right thing, and I idealize honor, though I sometimes fall short of my own ideal. I'm creative and a fast thinker who can frequently improvise solutions out of nowhere, but my long-term planning could use some a lot of work. When I find myself in a leadership role, my feeling of responsibility for the people under me weighs heavily on me.

I also get hot very easily if you push the right buttons, and my capacity for vengeance if my loved ones were hurt knows no bounds.

Arya/Tyrion

Arya: Definitely a tom boy growing up. In my youth, i constantly rebelled against the definitions society places on women. I was always very close with my father, I wasn't what my mother wanted me to be but my father always supported me in all of the crazy things I did or wanted to do. Now, my idea of fun is taking combat classes at the gym. And while I have never killed anyone while screaming "is there gold in the village," I'm sure I would have done the same thing in that situation. I do tend to lash out without thinking, primarily resulting in a projectile cell phone or something of the like. And of course...I am surely a lone wolf, with a cat that shares a part of my self.

Tyrion: Rash sarcasm... I suffer from diarrhea of the mouth, which often gets me into a lot of trouble. I also stay up all night reading (by book light not candle light). My smarts get me in and out of trouble all the time, and I use them to play the game in all aspects. I always have some sort of plan or ulterior motive.

Gee..that was kind of self revealing. I think I might have a little bit of Cersei's temper, but definitely not the paranoia or drive for power, so I don't identify with there that much.

I'm definitely Sansa. Come from the North and then travel south into a world that is of much higher class than I was born into and learning how to do things their way (and succeeding). Girly, picked on a lot growing up (not the way Sansa is now mind you!), very smart and knows mostly how to stfu when you have to. I bet she's going to be fierce when she grows up.

• 2 months later...

I connected with Bran and Littlefinger.

I used to watch everything as a child, silently. I was a watcher.

Littlefinger, because of Love unrequitted all 3 times.

One childhood Love unfulfilled. The girl being from better economic background. My father and her father close

younghood friends. I am quite eloquent .

I feel like a weird combo of Jaime and Brienne, which may be why I like them so much. I have Jaime's desire for greatness, idealism that runs up against the harsh realities of the way different obligations conflict and you sometimes have to make difficult choices that don't really allow you to feel honorable either way, and then the tendency toward self-pity once it's done, but combined with Brienne's stubbornness and persistence, and romanticism.

A combination of Davos, Tyrion and Dolorous Edd.

Like Davos, I am loyal to my friends and modest. I also can't read... only write

Like Tyrion I use humor to hide my true feelings. I also feel the need for approval though not nearly to his extent.

Like Dolorous Edd I have a dour oddball type of humor often aimed at myself

Archived