Which Character are you most like ?

TheZone

Ned - Because I'm honorable and loyal

Tyrion - Looked down upon by many

Stannis - bound by duty to reach my goals, no choice but to be a writer, a just man because I feel I can be the truest president ever whereas everyone else thinks it's their right, I rather protect the country from than make matters worse

Petyr Baelish - Becasue the only woman I ever truly loved ended up with another man

I'm mainly a mix of Jamie, Arya and Tyrion. More so Jamie when it comes to looks. True born, first son, and heir to the orchard. I'm 6ft with an athletic build. My hair is dark and I've got the Stark's blue/grey eyes.

Tyrion- Love life, I've traveled to many countries visiting family and friends all over the world, and had a great time.

Jamie- Fearless, means well, but usually misunderstood. Doesn't care enough about public opinions to bother with explaning his actions.

Arya- Love Animals, I have a wolf-malamute hybrid of my own. She's a 140lb mobile fur factory (specially this time of year.) Never cared much about laws. Very violent childhood despite being from a well off family.

I probably take after Davos as well for being a really bad writer...

Old Nan, because I know a lot of stories.

But frankly, almost every major character has at least one aspect Í can relate to:

All female characters’ frustration about rigid gender roles (and Samwell Tarly’s too in that regard)

Sansa’s initial naivité caused by a sheltered upbringing

Arya’s vindictiveness

Brienne’s futile attempts to not let those idiots get to her (Sometimes you know perfectly well that you shouln’t give a sh*t about certain opinions, and it just wears you down nevertheless).

Daenery’s defiance and her difficulties when it comes to compromising on matters of sexual desire (I will totally reject a guy, not matter how well he treats me, if I’m just not that into him. Fortunately I’m less likely to inspire Jorah levels of dogged devotion, so I don’t feel too bad about it.)

Theon’s hunger for approval

Jon’s sense of alienation (didn’t we all go through that phase in our teens?) and his sense of duty

Bran’s frustration about his powerlessness

Tyrion’s sense of wonder, his curiosity, his appreciation for the good things in life

Also, Tyrion’s and Davos’ and Asha’s and (occasionally) Catelyn’s desire to get attention for the voice of reason when surrounded by madness

Melisandre’s way of antagonizing people without feeling the need to devalue them as illustrated by her empathy for Davos (I am perfectly capable of pursuing my own interests at the disadvantage of others – sometimes there’s just no way to find a win-win-solution – but I’m also perfectly capable of acknowledging my opponent’s merits and don’t hold grudges against them for pursuing their interest at my disadvantage in turn).

And lastly, Littlefinger’s and Vary’s comparatively nuanced understanding of power and their knack for being affably evil (I quite like having some influence on the direction things are going but I prefer to remain in the background and appear as harmless as possible. I’d rather be the advisor than the leader. I’m usually using my influence for causes I truly believe in and advise people with their best interests in mind to the best of my knowledge. Quite a few people consider me a good confidante and source of advice. But as I said, I also relate very much to Arya’s vindictiveness and Daenery’s lack of a gentle heart, tempered in my case however by sheer laziness. But in those rare cases when I decide to act on this, you bet I’m sneaky about it.)

That said, I don’t identify with any one character in particular, as they are all larger than life and I’m decidedly average. Character is revealed through the choices you make and I simply never had to make any comparable choices.

I guess I'm a lot like Stannis, personality wise (unforgiving sense of justice, force of will and general stubbornness).

But I'm more like Tyrion in terms of my social relations, for being a bohemian, kind of a pariah among my own family and more likely to outwit than to directly fight my foes.

In terms of apparence I'd say I guess I'm more like Renly or Gendry.

Archived