Which Character are you most like ?

TheZone

Jon – Introvert, moody, arrogant, antisocial, and a bastard.

Brynden Tully – Honorable, but not too dumb to get himself killed. Yet.

Davos – Loyal and dutiful, but not too dumb to get himself killed. Yet.

Arya – Had a hard time growing up seeing people taking advantage of my family. I also channeled my anger to become a trained killer.

Tyrion – I think I am way funnier than I really am.

Jamie- i have blonde hair, tall, young and fit. I have a twin sister

no we do not have sex

but she does think of herself as a queen. I never used a sword but I'm athletic and there is no one like me

I'm 100% Arya, but you have to look at it metaphorically. I am like Arya because I live in a alien to the other people, where home, nationality, gender, love, and everything is meaningless. You are on your own, a wanderer, a creature destined to live alone and die alone, and along the way, be raised and loved and hated and finally mourned by strangers. I'm lost, but I don't mind it, being lost is my destiny, my path is leading nowhere. I stop by, by I don't belong.

Like Arya, I am no one.

I'm 100% Arya, but you have to look at it metaphorically. I am like Arya because I live in a alien to the other people, where home, nationality, gender, love, and everything is meaningless. You are on your own, a wanderer, a creature destined to live alone and die alone, and along the way, be raised and loved and hated and finally mourned by strangers. I'm lost, but I don't mind it, being lost is my destiny, my path is leading nowhere. I stop by, by I don't belong.

Like Arya, I am no one.

Where do you live?

Realistically all of that stuff you mentioned matters in Iran. I thought you lived on some hippie commune or something

But they don't matter in who I am. The whole point of my existence is refusing to shaped by where you live. Maybe because I hate where I live.

Realistically all of that stuff you mentioned matters in Iran. I thought you lived on some hippie commune or something

I thought the same actually. I mean, Iran, there it really does matter who or what you are. Nationality for example. The government there isn't really fond of foreigners, especially Americans of course. Plus, being a islamist country, it does matter whether you're male or female or whether you're islamic or christian. I'll stop with this, not wanting to get into a discussion about Iran here. (:

Archived