DC BwB: DC United match September 15 vs New England

Inigima

angeleyes:

my understanding regarding the soccer match is that few tickets are available.

as far as the baseball game you know what row we are in. get a ticket, come along.

I'll grab some tickets for the baseball game. As Ini said, I thought brunch was for September 15th as well. I won't be in Maryland proper until August 15th or so. Enjoy your brunch!

I'll grab some tickets for the baseball game. As Ini said, I thought brunch was for September 15th as well. I won't be in Maryland proper until August 15th or so. Enjoy your brunch!

The baseball game is tomorrow, so that won't help you. We'll have details for September when it's closer to time.

The baseball game is tomorrow, so that won't help you. We'll have details for September when it's closer to time.

The thread title is so misleading! Gahh

We have about six weeks to the DC vs. New England match. We should make plans very soon.

I think Chef said he was good with Paypalling him in advance again and him getting the tickets so they'd all be in one place.

We have about six weeks to the DC vs. New England match. We should make plans very soon.

I think Chef said he was good with Paypalling him in advance again and him getting the tickets so they'd all be in one place.

I would suggest updating the thread title to remove the friendly match! Newcomers shan't be confused then.

where do we want to sit for the new england game?

i am interested in the screaming eagle dc fan section but it is sold out.

section 229 and 228 are close to the fan section and are available at $40 before service charges.

i would like to make the purchase for this friday. everyone who is interested please let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

where do we want to sit for the new england game?

i am interested in the screaming eagle dc fan section but it is sold out.

section 229 and 228 are close to the fan section and are available at $40 before service charges.

i would like to make the purchase for this friday. everyone who is interested please let me know.

Bumping this up.

DC United vs New England at RFK Saturday September 15th. We're at about a month away and should get tickets sorted out.

We'll Paypal again to MC who will then buy a group of tickets together.

Who's in? (besides Ini, MC and myself)

DC United vs. New England Revolution

RFK Stadium, Washington, DC

Sat, Sep 15, 2012 07:30 PM

Order for: Mrs Chef

Seat location: section 229, row 6, seats 1-5

Total Charge: US $ 203.25

I was in the middle of choosing seats and almost the entirety of the 200s were gone. I blame College Night. So we got what we got which is what was left.

Cheers!

ETA I came perilously close to ordering 5 tickets to the Red Bulls game in August instead. Oi.

Archived