Where do whores go?

Arya as faceless girl cannot kill Tyrion since she knows him and faceless men do not kill people they know.

But Arya can, according to the rules of her order, refuse to kill Tyrion as soon a she sees that she knows him and Tyrion may thus know for sure that Tysha is dead. Imagine the terror of seeing her face that way!

Whores, or Tysha in this case who isn't a whore, go wherever they want.

I actually think this will be one of the things that never gets resolved, cause it would honestly be quite silly if randomly asking people where whores go led Tyrion to find Tysha.. its just next to impossible unless he pays people to try and track her down and even then it would be difficult.

Whores go lots of places. I find it a bit strange that Tyrion kept repeating that terrible catch phrase. When Tywin said it, Tyrion had just learned that Tysha was not a whore.

I was of the opinion that Tyrion thought of the remark as a hint. He knew Tysha wasn't a whore but Tywin viewed her as such and Tyrion didn't believe that Tywin just let her go. Tywin has a track record of humiliating women who are not of noble blood. I agree with Tyrion I do believe Tywin did something to her, so the question is not really "Where do whores go?" It's where Tywin believes whores should go.

Archived