Dumbest Facebook Statuses 3

Rubies & Jade

Me: just because someone put in on the internet doesn't mean it did happen

Him: shit like this goes down all the time, an if don't know that its not my problem. I didn't say it was true either, but I wouldn't put it past them

This guy is made to read The Onion. He could even probably have it in his feed: "I'm not saying that's true but it could be!"

This guy is made to read The Onion. He could even probably have it in his feed: "I'm not saying that's true but it could be!"

I have actually recently begun to post Onion articles on FB, for the specific purpose of trying to get him (and two other conspiracy nut friends of mine) to bite.

I recently saw someone who indicated that they thought dinosaurs died out 300 years ago.

I read this thinking I'd clicked on the conspiracy theory thread. Hilarity ensued :rofl:

From an idiot relative:

I wasted all my parody threads for the week too early, and now there's low hanging-fruit I have to let slide due to diminishing marginal utility and the fact my gig is done played out. I flooded the market and I need your help. Can someone start a parody thread titled "Should Handwringing be taught in schools?". Thanks.

Archived