Dragonslayer

unRobert

If someone is going to kill a dragon, that person would be a maester of the Citadel. The most unlikely hero would be

Maester Sam the SLAYER! He already killed a badass Other by stabbing it with a dragonglass. He's been working on archery, too, and Lord Commander Jon Snow expects him to continue his practice.

I'm not sure about this.

While his right hand suffered little, his left hand more and bowman needs both hands (arguably right more). However Theon may still be an archery drill serjeant for NW/Northmen host.But I think his fate is more connected with Stannis seeing the Old Gods - whether it would be before or after he tries to cut Theon's head off is another question.

I hunt deer and turkey with a bow, when I hunt I use a compound bow that is very powerful. It has 65 lbs of pullback which is actually impossible for some and was difficult for me at first. But I also have a simple bow, which I am actually more accurate with. This bow is easier to draw back only 35 lbs, and requires only 5 fingers. the thumb pointer and index of my left hand, and my pointer and middle on the right, having more is preferable but not absolutely necessary. I don't really feel like looking up which fingers Theon has. But I could still kill with the smaller bow I would just have to be closer.

Not according to Tyrion he didn't.

Edit: Drogon took many hits, but never bleeds. He is fire made flesh.

He took a lot of arrow hits yes, but I'm talking about the spear. The dragonslayer was trying to pin him to the ground so others could finish him off. As soon as Dany took the spear out the dragon took off, if it was just a pain reaction he would have flown away when the spear went in but he was stuck there cuz the spear was jammin up his wings.

He took a lot of arrow hits yes, but I'm talking about the spear. The dragonslayer was trying to pin him to the ground so others could finish him off. As soon as Dany took the spear out the dragon took off, if it was just a pain reaction he would have flown away when the spear went in but he was stuck there cuz the spear was jammin up his wings.

As soon as Dany hoped on his back and told him to fly he was off. I'm going to trust Tyrion, and assume you gotta go for the eye.

I agree that the spear would have pained him, but the reason he did not fly was because he could handle the people. He only started to fly when Dany told him to. Also, while Drogon would have felt pain, the fact that the spear was practically melting is a sign to me that the dragon can take a lot of punishment and can only be killed effectively through a hit to the eyes.

I hunt deer and turkey with a bow, when I hunt I use a compound bow that is very powerful. It has 65 lbs of pullback which is actually impossible for some and was difficult for me at first. But I also have a simple bow, which I am actually more accurate with. This bow is easier to draw back only 35 lbs, and requires only 5 fingers. the thumb pointer and index of my left hand, and my pointer and middle on the right, having more is preferable but not absolutely necessary. I don't really feel like looking up which fingers Theon has. But I could still kill with the smaller bow I would just have to be closer.

Having been into archery a while I fully agree.

• 4 months later...

I get the feeling, especially after reading The Princess and the Queen, that Viserion and Rhaegal are going to end up fighting each other and both will die. Then, Drogon might fall while battling the Others. The story would probably end with dragon eggs being revealed, and thus the possibility of their future return.

Archived