Denver, And Girl Scout Cookies

pb, when can you guy go? I am totally willing to go again. My friend Shannon and her family and friends do a day when they go with all the kids, I am certain you would be welcome at that outing.

Anyway, front gates, about 10am, for everyone who is joining us, ok? We will be the nerdy looking ones with the chick in the viking hat!

pb, when can you guy go? I am totally willing to go again. My friend Shannon and her family and friends do a day when they go with all the kids, I am certain you would be welcome at that outing.

Anyway, front gates, about 10am, for everyone who is joining us, ok? We will be the nerdy looking ones with the chick in the viking hat!

I leave for Texas tomorrow for two weeks. I think they ill be closed by the time I get back.

Awww....that makes me sad, pb. Well, we will have arrange and gaming and futurama night for August, when you are back. Ok?

ps> Thanks for making that your avatar, I am so happy!

I think we're going to miss this meetup--my kiddo apparently had his fill when we went in June. Kinda bummed, but I don't want to drag him two hours and see him melt down! I have him every other week, so I'm sure one of these meetups I'll be free. Look forward to meeting you guys one of these days.

I think we're going to miss this meetup--my kiddo apparently had his fill when we went in June. Kinda bummed, but I don't want to drag him two hours and see him melt down! I have him every other week, so I'm sure one of these meetups I'll be free. Look forward to meeting you guys one of these days.

We will miss you! But, I am serious about doing a game night, so let me know what dates work for you and we will build around that!

Archived