Suggest Merchandise, Win a Prize!

Westeros

I will chorus previous posters with plushies, not just direwolves though. Plushie dragons too!! Every woman I know (and most men too, actually) squee'd hardcore over the dragons adorable-ness right before "Dracarys". I'd have the three ordered in a heartbeat.

Necklaces or pendants with the house sigils would be great. More variety in ring sizes would also be nice..

Dothraki action figures!

Common Tongue to Dothraki pocket translation book!

License Plates/License Plate Frames with house sigils.. would be awesome.. I'd buy a House Clegane Plate like THAT. (!)

Also wanted throw in my support for drinking ale horns. Those look freaking awesome in the show.

I'm not American and English is not my native language. Which sucks twofold because I can't figure out the proper name of the first item I want to describe.

So here it goes: it's the thing (usually 2) that keeps books from toppling over on a shelf (bookholder?bookstand?). Shape it like The Wall. That'd be cool.

Second item: a snow globe with the iron throne with the title "Winter is Coming". Nuff said.

And damn, apparantly i'm a sucker for antiquated paraphernalia :)

ETA: Bookends!!! Had to scratch long and hard for that one...

House themed bookmarks would be neat. Crimson and gold with the Lannister words and a lion at the top, cold gray and white with a direwolf, etc.

Or a collection of the novels' sex scenes as read by Iaen Glen. I bet that would sell many copies.

I'm gonna reiterate my past entry just because I think it's freakin awesome.

HOT PIE ANYTHING!!!!

A cookbook coauthored by Hot Pie and GRRM.

That would be awesome.

I want some lamprey pie

A Frey Pie entry would be awesome. :devil:

• 2 weeks later...

Bumpin this back to the top:

HOT PIE APRON!!!

Haha yes! That would be awesome, I'd buy that! I'm surprised there aren' more suggestions on this thread.

I'd to like to add to my previous entries some throw blankets, a really cozy direwolf throw would be epic. Not shaped like a direwolf pelt, just with the Stark wolf and house words on it.

Can we please have the option to order stuff from HBO without seeing GAME OF THRONES- HBO in HUGE print on freaking everything? I was thinking of ordering the wall plaque for house Targaryan but its PURPLE and doesn't look authentic because it has HBO GAME OF THRONES taking up the bottom half of it.

/endrant

Shields!!! :D

the coins form the world aswell! like "dragons etc.."

and the Banners and stuff!!

simple things that are shown in the shows as little props and stuff... it makes the fans feel closer to it as they think they have like stuff they see being actually used in the show!!!

the Greyjoy Shields look fantastic!!

also you could also start selling Theon's skin! :P

so... when do i get my prize??

How about a partnership with Lego to produce models of the castles and the Wall? I think of this every single time I watch the opening sequence. My 10 year old niece built this awesome Lego Hogwarts castle last year: http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Hogwarts-Castle-4842?p=4842 With over 1200 pieces, it took many hours but she loved doing it and it looked completely amazing! I would love to build Winterfell or the Red Keep, wouldn't you?

How about a partnership with Lego to produce models of the castles and the Wall? I think of this every single time I watch the opening sequence. My 10 year old niece built this awesome Lego Hogwarts castle last year: http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Hogwarts-Castle-4842?p=4842 With over 1200 pieces, it took many hours but she loved doing it and it looked completely amazing! I would love to build Winterfell or the Red Keep, wouldn't you?

:agree: this 100%

I'm in the UK, no hope of prize so how about.

" The Hound reads" Nursery Ryhme series of audio books for the under fives

Lord Varys "my little birds" bird feeder. Unfortuneately there is no Lord Varys seed or nuts to go with it

Arya Stark prayer mat.

Stark Crisis Management eight ball..with advice like Trust a Greyjoy......Snub Freys for a quickie....Release a Lannister....Confide in Cersei....Imprison a dwarf.

I would buy a direwolf bottle opener and a Hodor cuckoo clock....Hoooooo-dor Hooooo-dor, brilliant ideas.

S.O.

I'm in the UK, no hope of prize so how about.

" The Hound reads" Nursery Ryhme series of audio books for the under fives

Lord Varys "my little birds" bird feeder. Unfortuneately there is no Lord Varys seed or nuts to go with it

Arya Stark prayer mat.

Stark Crisis Management eight ball..with advice like Trust a Greyjoy......Snub Freys for a quickie....Release a Lannister....Confide in Cersei....Imprison a dwarf.

I would buy a direwolf bottle opener and a Hodor cuckoo clock....Hoooooo-dor Hooooo-dor, brilliant ideas.

S.O.

Excellent, just excellent! I would have that bird feeder in a heartbeat. haha!

Archived