Suggest Merchandise, Win a Prize!

Westeros

The HBO Shop has a tremendous range of Game of Thrones items, from clothing to posters and more… but they want to know what you would like to see next. 00298413-827117_catl_281.jpg?In partnership with them, we’re running a contest here in our comments. All you need to do to enter? Suggest new merchandise that you’d like to see the HBO Shop offer. Personally, I’m still waiting for the his-and-hers Khal and Khaleesi cologne and perfume set…Just comment below with your suggestions. I should note that the competition is US only (sorry, that’s the rules), so bear that in mind—I’m sure HBO would love to hear suggestions from everyone, but the two prizes for two lucky winners—a Targaryen hat and the Game of Thrones letter opener—will only be available to fans in the US.Please, do try and be serious in your suggestions… and good luck!

Visit the Site!

Wildfire perfume bottle which looks like the wildfire bottle Tyrion looks at in the show.

Pendant/Keychain or just standard Jaqen coin

Red Priestess necklace!

T-shirt of a wight / something to do with three horns?. Or maybe the tee is just dark and all you can see is the two blue glowing eyes with some 'others' caption

Black tee / hoodie of the shadow baby (so like over as much surface as possible) killing the wearer (have like a splotch of red / similar to renlys death)

Dragon Egg which is hollow inside / openable. So its more than just a paper weight you could put something small inside.

I'm a sucker for miniature pieces! I've started my collection with the iron throne and dragon egg paperweights, but there are more to be had. I'd suggest pieces like miniature castle and crown replica paperweights or simpler pieces, like swords and shields. Anything that I can show off in the office!

Necklace/keychains:

-- Xaro Xhoan Daxos' vault key

-- The Others' icicle-looking sword

Clothing ideas:

-- "We're all liars here and every one of us is better than you"

-- "Shame Archmaester Chvayalthan wasn't a better writer."

-- "The Red God has his due."

-- lyrics to the Rains of Castamere

* The Hand of the King Chain Tyrion wears.

* Replicas of the Crowns. (Renly's, Joffrey's, Robb's, I never saw Balon's but that one too if they ever made one)

* Milk of the Poppy flavored drink. (They sell O+ for True Blood, not a very far-fetched idea)

I also would like to add plushie dragons. Drogon, Rhaegal, and Viserion would be adorable.

I also think figurines for the house sigils would be a very cool idea, as well as key chains.

Car bumper stickers with house words or cool character quotes!

Archived