Suggest Merchandise, Win a Prize!

Westeros

I already have the Targaryen hat and it is very nice.

Last year when one of the BWB had twins, I really wanted to get them competing Stark and Lannister baby onesies. There were some really cute copyright infringing ones on Cafe Press which I didn't buy. But I wanted to get them. Soooo HBO might consider venturing into a few baby t's or onesies for the various houses.

That being said, I'd really like it if HBO reworked some of their house designs. I really love the Targaryen 3 headed dragon one. But in comparison the other house designs are very...plain. The plainess works for some like the Greyjoy design but not with the Tyrell rose. I'd really like a Tyrell t-shirt that had a more detailed and medieval design to it. And that the Tyrell t-shirt was a lovely shade of green like a dark forest green with gold accents instead of the muddy olive that the current one is with mustard accents.

-- replica coins. Replica coins as necklace pendants or charm bracelets

-- Iron Throne inflatable pool chair

-- Dragon Eggs or lil mini dragons X-mas tree ornaments

-- House themed stationary kits. With either legit wax seals, or stickers that look like seals to put on envelopes. Paper colored like parchment, House crests and words, and lil ravens make the borders. Envelope have "raven sent from: ___" in the "send to" block

-- House themed pens! Nice sold pen in House colors, with the crest animal (kraken, direwolf head, lion, prancing crowned stag... whatever!) on the top of the pen. Kinda like Noble Collection did their HarryPotter house pens

Other people have already said these but I'd just like to throw my weight behind them too:

- Cyvasse Board

- Crown Replicas

- The Faceless Men coin (even though they didn't show it and ShirePost makes great ones already)

But I'd like to also suggest House BANNERS! Not plaques, not posters but actual banners!

Archived