Ramsey Snow/ The bastard of Bolton

Toiltoil

This is the theory that I thought was doo doo. Same person though.

So you have exactly no explanation whatsoever as to why it's, ahem, doo doo...yet you have no problem at all insulting someone for it.

Nevermind that everything I wrote is completely plausible based on how the show has thus far portrayed the actions and dialogue of "Reek" a.k.a. Ramsay Snow. Nah, that's just crazy...

I'm not really sure where the thought that they have to follow the time line of the source material comes from. They can do whatever they want.

Theon/Alfie had a great run this season and of course he will be back in season 3. The Ramsay story makes perfect since.

People need to understand that the show is not bound to the source material. They can make up an entirely new story, bring things from the future ahead etc. After everything we have seen in season 2, to act as if this is some kind of faithful adaption is hilarious.

They could put the Lady Hornwood plot in the next season?

It's possible, even without the backstory. Theon's captor making a detour to forcibly marry a woman against her will and lock her in a tower to starve to death certainly sets him up as the "bigger bad" to Theon. They way they're drilling home the Joffrey = evil mantra, I wouldn't be surprised if they make Ramsay as utterly despicable as possible.

Season 3 finale - Theon run away with kyra

Season 4 finale - Roose tells Theon they are going to Aryas wedding

Season 5 finale - Theon meets Mance in disguise.

Season 6 - Theons escape and some parts of TWOW as well.

I'm hoping they do something like this and we don't loose his story line for a whole season ><

Season 3 finale - Theon run away with kyra

Season 4 finale - Roose tells Theon they are going to Aryas wedding

Season 5 finale - Theon meets Mance in disguise.

Season 6 - Theons escape and some parts of TWOW as well.

I'm hoping they do something like this and we don't loose his story line for a whole season ><

i agree with all of this except them being in the finale of the season, theon running away would be a good mid season thing followed by some flaying. Ramsay showing Theon the dog named Kyra could be a good finale.

Agreed also he could tell him what happen to Robb. I think they'll make Theon and Mance a bigger interaction in the show. Maybe Theon might even do some killing for Mance. Sure it breaks away from the source material a bit. But, it would be great having 2 characters who the audience doesn't like at first. To have them picking about Frey and Boltons one by one would have the two really grow on the audience.

He is perfect, but to big for the show, which is to bad. Robert Sheehan is a decent backup he has grey eyes.

By "to big" you mean to succesful?

IDK, Sheehan looks way to young and small for me. mabey its different for people who have seen the misfits, but I dont see him as Ramsay at all. Ramsay needs to stress you out and give you goosebumps. and Cillian was pretty amazing when playing the bad guy.

Cillian Murphy is most likely not going to join a show that will (probably) go on for several seasons. He's pursuing a Hollywood career, and joining a TV show would not be the best way to go.

He has been in one show and that was 11 years ago. He's not going to dedicate several years to work on GoT. That would be too many missed movie opportunities.

With his penchant for acts of violence and his mouthy, rotten mother, Michael Pitt wouldn't have to do much work to transfer his character from Boardwalk Empire and put it into Ramsay Bolton. If anything, he'd have to turn up the insane levels to accurately portray the bastard.

Just look at those cold dead eyes. He isn't even acting here.

http://drkronner.fil...f_hjflfqhnl.jpg

Both Cillian and Michael would be fantastic choices. But I think they'd have better luck getting Michael. Cillian's movie career is moving along too well for him to want to commit to a TV show, especially one of this scale, for who knows how many years. Michael could definitely play the part. Can he manage the accent I think is the only question.

Can he manage the accent I think is the only question.

Indeed it is. Much it would be a massive coup for the show to land a name like that given his success on Boardwalk. I could see them expanding on Ramsay's character. Perhaps some audience members will end up thinking "Joffrey... isn't that all bad actually. Comparatively speaking..."

Archived