Will Arya end up killing Sansa

MacHawk

Clearly Sansa is headed for the dark side, and I do also believe she's got 'dead meat' written all over her.

I still don't see Arya actually killing her though. Being in some way responsible without knowing, maybe, that'd have some grace to it and it'd be suitably fucked up for Martins world.

Again, you are pitiably wrong. 

No, I don't think Arya will kill Sansa.  

First off, Alayne Stone can't rally the Vale, the North and the Riverlands, only Sansa can do that, so whoever would want to take her out would have to buy an assassin for Sansa Stark. As Arya knows her, she couldn't take that job (since lying in that case is also not an option, as the Kindly Man knows Arya is Arya).  

Secondly, Sansa could never rally the North, the Riverlands and the Vale either. I know LF said that's what he wants for Sansa, but I can't help thinking he really wants something else entirely.  

And if that really is his plan, it is going to get majorly fucked over by Rickon coming back, because then the Riverlands and the North are instantly in someone else's fold (the Riverlands are actually with Edmure anyway, not Sansa or Rickon).

Faceless Men aren't assigned to kill people they know and - more importantly - what reason would Arya have for killing her?

Maybe Arya won't know Sansa, arn't they suppose to forget everyone? This is Arya's final test to see if she really is no one and kills someone who is no one to her.

Personally I think it's a possibility, but it's not something I'm too invested on at the moment, because lack of evidence. I know the wolves don't symbolize the Stark fates as much, but some do like Nymeria & Grey wind. Ned Stark killing Lady could be Arya killing Sansa later on.

Maybe Arya won't know Sansa, arn't they suppose to forget everyone? This is Arya's final test to see if she really is no one and kills someone who is no one to her.

Personally I think it's a possibility, but it's not something I'm too invested on at the moment, because lack of evidence. I know the wolves don't symbolize the Stark fates as much, but some do like Nymeria & Grey wind. Ned Stark killing Lady could be Arya killing Sansa later on.

Nothing the Faceless men do involve forgetting anything.  Nothing....

Archived