Rhymes of Ice and Fire Has a Fevre Dream - Come Join Us!

Bai you're a sweetie :cheers: You still have a month or something I think?

So will FB keep it until after TitanCon then send it onto Ninja afterwards? It means delaying the whole process but if everyone's happy with it, I don't mind :D It would then be sent to Ninja shortly after the 24th of September, and it can continue on it's merry way from then on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay I have Fevre Dream in my clutches! :lol: I shall read it, then pass it onto Kissd when I see her in London, in about a month. From her I think it goes to Slurms, then Sunny, then makes the rounds in Europe, and then back to whatever US bards didn't get it already. Happy pappy? :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello there!

I am quite new to the whole GRRM world and since I finished with aDwD I've been quite obsessed with everything Ice and Fire. Lately, I have been looking for some of Martins other books to read... I stumbled on this thread and I love the idea. It's wonderful. I would like to join in if that is possible. I am also Belgian, so as the book is there now, it wouldn't mess up the travelling. I'm also a fast reader, so I wouldn't hold it up too much I hope...

However, if there is a long list of people waiting or if you don't want anyone 'on the outside' joining in, I completely understand and won't be offended at all!

Let me know... And have fun with this project!

Hello there!

I am quite new to the whole GRRM world and since I finished with aDwD I've been quite obsessed with everything Ice and Fire. Lately, I have been looking for some of Martins other books to read... I stumbled on this thread and I love the idea. It's wonderful. I would like to join in if that is possible. I am also Belgian, so as the book is there now, it wouldn't mess up the travelling. I'm also a fast reader, so I wouldn't hold it up too much I hope...

However, if there is a long list of people waiting or if you don't want anyone 'on the outside' joining in, I completely understand and won't be offended at all!

Let me know... And have fun with this project!

Emma,

Our little troupe of bards is always looking for new and exciting folk to join our merry band of bards without borders. However, this book tour has only recently gotten back on track after a long hiatus. Let us get Fevre Dream to some long suffering BWB readers and mayhaps we can circle back to you later if you are still interested. In the meantime, please join us in forum games http://asoiaf.wester...-and-fire-v-16/ or on tumblr http://www.tumblr.co...g/shardsofbards.

All the best,

Howling Mad

Archived