Rhymes of Ice and Fire Has a Fevre Dream - Come Join Us!

Can I join? Is it too late? I've been reading the Rhymes thread since the beginning but I've never posted anything because I suck at it. :-(

Hallo! :cheers: As the other bards have said, all are welcome in the thread. We've all posted some.. less-than-amazing rhymes in our time ;)

Of course you can join the group read, you live in the UK too yes? It'd be either myself or Slurms who would send it to you, and then you'd have to send it to LMS in Belgium if that's okay. Can I ask whereabouts in the UK you live? :)

Hallo! :cheers: As the other bards have said, all are welcome in the thread. We've all posted some.. less-than-amazing rhymes in our time ;)

Of course you can join the group read, you live in the UK too yes? It'd be either myself or Slurms who would send it to you, and then you'd have to send it to LMS in Belgium if that's okay. Can I ask whereabouts in the UK you live? :)

Cool! Tks to all bards for being so supportive! I've tried to come up with something half decent again, but ended up with something less than 1/5 decent. :tantrum:

I'll keep trying. Practice makes perfect? :laugh:

Cool! Tks to all bards for being so supportive! I've tried to come up with something half decent again, but ended up with something less than 1/5 decent. :tantrum:

I'm certain it's better than you think it is. Start with a little ditty, maybe just a single verse. It's easier to get in the swing of things that way :).

It does. And as I said, not everyone's first lanuage is English, so our standards are not that high! You are welcome to show your rhymes! :D

Can't edit previous post. I live in Crawley.

Honestly, if you've been following the threads then you'll see we mostly chat shit :lol:

Sussex? Very nice! If it's not a problem for you, I think we decided that I will either get it from FB at TitanCon, or the last US bard will send me the book, then from me to Slurms in Wales, so from him to you, then from you to LMS? :D I'll update the list!

Welcome KBF. Believe me posting rhymes is not something that comes naturally to me. Most everyone I know in RL would think I'm nuts, alas my fellow bards allow me an alternate universe in which to expand my right-brained adventures. :fencing:

Welcome KBF. Believe me posting rhymes is not something that comes naturally to me. Most everyone I know in RL would think I'm nuts, alas my fellow bards allow me an alternate universe in which to expand my right-brained adventures. :fencing:

Are you implying that we, too, are nuts? I will not sit here and be insulted by a turnip! :fencing:

Are you implying that we, too, are nuts? I will not sit here and be insulted by a turnip! :fencing:

I mostly certainly am nuts so if you are judged by the company you keep? :o

The book went out today instead of yesterday. I had the wrong label size. I sent the book with 4 or 5 sheets of labels (10 labels each page) for people to use on the package, although I think the package won't survive the full trip. There was a tab to pull on the back, I covered it with tape. The package was sealed with packing tape, it should be easy to pull off and replace. I added a postcard of Toronto, perhaps everyone can add something from their city or country. And I just added to your note, Howling, there will be room for several notes, but not all.

You paid $4.95 to mail the package. Basic delivery cost me $10,10. :lol: I think that's why Canada Post is in better shape than US Mail. 2 to 3 day delivery would have cost $30, 4-5 day delivery $18.00. Sorry, I decided to pass, lol.

The book went out today instead of yesterday. I had the wrong label size. I sent the book with 4 or 5 sheets of labels (10 labels each page) for people to use on the package, although I think the package won't survive the full trip. There was a tab to pull on the back, I covered it with tape. The package was sealed with packing tape, it should be easy to pull off and replace. I added a postcard of Toronto, perhaps everyone can add something from their city or country. And I just added to your note, Howling, there will be room for several notes, but not all.

You paid $4.95 to mail the package. Basic delivery cost me $10,10. :lol: I think that's why Canada Post is in better shape than US Mail. 2 to 3 day delivery would have cost $30, 4-5 day delivery $18.00. Sorry, I decided to pass, lol.

And the journey continues.

We are all nuts, I thought that was a known fact. I wrote a rhyme about that some time, so it must be correct. My rhymes never lie. :)

I hope the book finds its way to Baitac quicker than it did to FB.

Bai did the book arrive?

Bai said that the book did indeed arrive :D

I was wondering - FB is going to ChiCon in August, would it be possible for her to receive the book back in time so she can get it signed by GRRM? That'd be a nice touch if possible. Then she could bring it to TitanCon, then send it onto the next US reader? Can't remember who that was now.. Ninja? It's up to everyone really, if they don't mind waiting a while before they get it, and if Howling doesn't mind of course :D What do you think?

Archived