Possible 'same-sexlove' in WoW/DoS?

SkyBry

I read like 4 pages of this thread and then skipped to the last post so maybe I missed it, but has no one suggested any of the characters are bisexual? Why does each one have to be either hetero, homo, or experimenting before deciding one way or the other? There is a popular theory that ALL human beings are on a scale of bisexuality, even if that is only 90% hetero and 10% homo (or vice versa). But because of the stigma, even in LGBT circles, against the existence of true bisexuality (even many gays think bis are just a step from coming out as one way or the other) it's hard to prove one way or the other. Anyway the point is, if that is true for actual humanity then there should be some bi characters in the novels.

What about bisexuality? I feel like so many people are wrapped up in the idea that you can only be straight or gay and that's it. That a male character looking at another dude automatically means that he never loved his wife and he is 'actually' gay. Maybe he's just bisexual! Despite the face Dany had a handmaiden pleasure her out of necessity, it could indicate she is bisexual as well.

I see that Energetic Crab suggested this yesterday. Personally I am rooting for Dany to be bi so that one of the heads of the dragon could be a badass female who gets to share Dany.

I would like a gay male scene. Enough of this women-on-women stuff. It's always irked me that there's heterosexual and lesbian stuff explicitly stated, but nothing male on male.

spartans in asoiaf :leaving:

I think Arya will end up with a nice quiet boy. It'll be an interesting pairing.

I doubt we'll see any more sex scenes at all, with the shitstorm coming and all, I don't think anyone will have time to be horny. Otherwise they'll end up like Edmure Tully, screwing around while people are getting slaughtered.

I read like 4 pages of this thread and then skipped to the last post so maybe I missed it, but has no one suggested any of the characters are bisexual? Why does each one have to be either hetero, homo, or experimenting before deciding one way or the other? There is a popular theory that ALL human beings are on a scale of bisexuality, even if that is only 90% hetero and 10% homo (or vice versa). But because of the stigma, even in LGBT circles, against the existence of true bisexuality (even many gays think bis are just a step from coming out as one way or the other) it's hard to prove one way or the other. Anyway the point is, if that is true for actual humanity then there should be some bi characters in the novels.

Arguably, Daenerys, Ellaria Sand, and Lady Merryweather are bisexual.

Jon Connington x Daemon Sand is currently my OTP.

When people say Danys one because she gets some of her handmaidens to pleasure her, I think she does that because she gets lonely. Especially without her Sun and Stars

Dany's descriptions of Irri can certainly be read as sexual attraction IMO. The only reason she doesn't enjoy sex with Irri is because "her kisses tasted of duty", not because she doesn't enjoy sex with women. So she could still be bisexual.

Jon Connington x Daemon Sand is currently my OTP.

Dany's descriptions of Irri can certainly be read as sexual attraction IMO. The only reason she doesn't enjoy sex with Irri is because "her kisses tasted of duty", not because she doesn't enjoy sex with women. So she could still be bisexual.

I disagree-there is nothing in Dany's PoV that shows that she may be attracted to women. In her scenes with Irri for instance, we don't read about her reciprocating her attentions, nor does she occupy any space in her thoughts when she's no in bed with her.

Archived