HBO Releases Season 3 Information

Westeros

Small chance, he's only writing episode seven Autumn Storms, and I doubt that the Red Wedding will take place so soon. Also, he had a difficult time writing it for the first time, don't think he's doing it twice.

I think the Red Wedding will be episode eight, after Autumn Storms, and before David Nutters two episodes.

Small chance, he's only writing episode seven Autumn Storms, and I doubt that the Red Wedding will take place so soon. Also, he had a difficult time writing it for the first time, don't think he's doing it twice.

I think the Red Wedding will be episode eight, after Autumn Storms, and before David Nutters two episodes.

from where do you know the names of the episodes? ._.

from where do you know the names of the episodes? ._.

"The TV show. I finished and delivered my script for season three of GAME OF THRONES. It's episode 307, with the working title "Autumn Storms." David and Dan seem to like it. Casting is in full swing for the new season, so I'm watching auditions every night. Froggy may be turning up soon, but don't hold your breath. I'm too busy to devote much time to whipping up obscure clues."

http://grrm.livejournal.com/279376.html

I reckon it'll be the finale.

I don't know if it will be the final episode. I'd guess it's more likely to be 8 or 9, similar to how they did Ned Stark's death in season 1 (died in episode 9).

It will definitely cover significantly more than 1 season. Whether it ends up been 2 full seasons...we'll see.

I think they could certainly make 2 full seasons out of that book. There's a TON of content, and after the RW it's just like bam, bam, bam, one crazy thing after another. If they end season 3 shortly after the RW, I think they'll definitely have enough to fill all of season 4, which I could really see ending just like the book ends w/ the Lady Stoneheart reveal.

Archived