Will Dany ally with the Starks or make them enemy

Chacho88

There are Bran and Rickon left. Even Sansa is alive.

Maester Aemon was a Targ of course he would think that. Also he wasn't around the last time the Others appeared.

possibly targ supporters in westeros.-> Who?

Personaly IMO I think that Aegon and her will make competing commitments with different parties and that this will split and dilute the support the Targaryeans could or might get. The Martells seem freindly but Quentyns mission went very poorly. We will see how Arrianne does with Aegon. She considers the Tyrells to be freindly but if she allies with the Ironborn that could be a problem for her in the Reach. Aegon might ally with the Reach and agree to help them fight the Ironborn. So it could alll end up being screwed up.

There are none, its a lie Dany fans tell themselves. The only one are Dorne and dany scorned them, Faegon will have dorn not dany.

Well I'm not sure what dany fans say. But just remembered something about possible supporters in the books. Might be the Dorne. And they may still support her if aegon turns out to be fake. Not sure tho after the quentin incident.

There are Bran and Rickon left. Even Sansa is alive.

And who knows how long it will take for them to reveal themselves to the world (assuming that they will survive)

Maester Aemon was a Targ of course he would think that. Also he wasn't around the last time the Others appeared.

You think Aemon was just being biased for his family? :bang: Im not saying he was definitely right but if Aemon said that Daenerys was their only hope, Jon would listen and would consider an alliance. And since he dosent care about the game of thrones, i can imagine him bowing to Daenerys if it means he would get her help against the others ( this under the assumption tha she is needed to fight them)

There was mention a few times in the book that there are people awaiting the return of the targs and are against the usurpers.

Are you sure you have read the books? I don't think so :lmao:

There are none, its a lie Dany fans tell themselves. The only one are Dorne and dany scorned them, Faegon will have dorn not dany.

Exactly Aegon would have Dorne (the only Targ loyalists) not Dany.

Are you sure you have read the books? I don't think so :lmao:

Exactly Aegon would have Dorne (the only Targ loyalists) not Dany.

Lol I hope I recall correctly. It has been a while. I plan to re-read soon so I may stand corrected.

And who knows how long it will take for them to reveal themselves to the world (assuming that they will survive)

You think Aemon was just being biased for his family? :bang: Im not saying he was definitely right but if Aemon said that Daenerys was their only hope, Jon would listen and would consider an alliance. And since he dosent care about the game of thrones, i can imagine him bowing to Daenerys if it means he would get her help against the others ( this under the assumption tha she is needed to fight them)

Dany tells she was returning in Westeros 5 books ago.

You remember the last time the Others came? It was 7700-8000 years before Targs arrive to Westeros.

If Dany comes with Dragons, she'd get plenty fo supporters overnight. The lords of Westeros know its history after all.

But before she gets there it seems likely that people will try to steal at least one of them. The greyjoys all ready have a plan in motion to do this with the dragon horn. Somebody on Dragonstone might learn about Stannis's plan and try to revive it so they can have a Dragon to oppose Dany. Illryio and Varys might have more eggs stashed away.

I love it when Dany haters try to attack fan of Dany as being stupid/delusional...

Lol I hope I recall correctly. It has been a while. I plan to re-read soon so I may stand corrected.

E-Ro is right!

LOL, yes they are sowing dragon baners and waiting for the rightful king! not planting crops or anything, that would be stupid when a usurpur sits the throne they have never even seen or been close to.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: Respect E-Ro

I love it when Dany haters try to attack fan of Dany as being stupid/delusional...

Who are Targs loyalists then? two words for Dany megalomania and narcissism

But before she gets there it seems likely that people will try to steal at least one of them. The greyjoys all ready have a plan in motion to do this with the dragon horn. Somebody on Dragonstone might learn about Stannis's plan and try to revive it so they can have a Dragon to oppose Dany. Illryio and Varys might have more eggs stashed away.

They ironborn want to make an alliance with her, it might be a forced alliance but ATM they are working to make her a queen

LOL, yes they are sowing dragon baners and waiting for the rightful king! not planting crops or anything, that would be stupid when a usurpur sits the throne they have never even seen or been close to.

The dornishman ARE sowing dragon banners to take the throne back to the targeryans. She might have lost the dornishment for now but she has the ironborn.

How true. I have been insulted several times in my short period as a registered member yet I don't ever attack members personally. Its all good tho :love: mother forgives.

Possible Targ supporters in Danys mind from what she heard from Viserys are, The Reach, Dorne, and the Greyjoys. She would probaly be warm towards the Darrys, maybe the Mootons of maidenpool. Nimble Dick said the Cracklaw Point people were pro Targ. There is probaly some Targ sympathisers in Kings Landing. The problem is that Dany and Aegon will split this support if they do not coordinate their efforts which seems likely to happen.

Not sure if it's already been said, but Tyrion's job is going to be to educate Dany. After that, I think his plot armor is toast sadly.

But I'm sure he won't die until he exacts revenge against cersi

The dornishman ARE sowing dragon banners to take the throne back to the targeryans. She might have lost the dornishment for now but she has the ironborn.

:lmao: That's hilarious. You have read the books? My guess is no.

Doran's plane failed. No dragon banners

she has the ironborn-> How?

No, the dornish are covering thier own asses, they were ready to crown myrcella. They want power and revenge, they dont care about the Targs.(remember Rhaeger the gallant rapist spurned his dornish wife for Lyanna)

Dany tells she was returning in Westeros 5 books ago.

You remember the last time the Others came? It was 7700-8000 years before Targs arrive to Westeros.

You have a problem with what Aemon said? Thats fine, but dont think that his last words cant affect Jon into considering an alliance with Daenerys (whenever Sam comes back)...

Archived