Iwan Rheon cast...possibly as Ramsey Bolton(Some speculation)

FirelordSylar22

Yeah it's probably Ramsay. He's got the pale eyes and he's mastered the "creepy look". He's going to make a perfect Ramsay. I'm glad he got a part in Game of Thrones after Misfits! He's a wonderful actor.

Remember, this is still speculation, he has apparently been cast, which may be false, and the Ramsey speculation is just that, speculation.

With that said

He's awesome, hope he is the Ramsey character, cause from what I've heard about him, Ramsey is one evil son of a bitch, and makes Joff look nice.

Love this.

There’s a bit in Misfits season 1, Nathan is picking on Simon (Iwan) and Simon remains calm until Nathan hits on his berserk button at which point Simon goes APE and I mean red mist descends.

Who’s that sound like pretty collected until you call him Snow “Never Snow always Bolton now” or take his Reek. Iwan has a unique look and has the acting chops to portray calm and sociopathic then blink and be raging psychotic.

With this, I'm thinking his role will be considerably expanded. I think we're going to get more than a few made up scenes of him torturing Theon. I suggest we may actually see some things left out of season 2, such as Reek and Lady Hornwood. D&D have proved they don't mind moving things around, so I'd call it likely.

Archived