Who's fatter?

Gandalf the Grey

I asked my cousin about this, who isn't even a doctor or a penis expert, merely a physical therapist, and she said the easiest way for guys to increase the length of their unit is to lose thirty pounds - I guess that the fat kind of buries some of it. So my barnacle comment was way off.

Oh my god, dying at how this conversation must have gone.

I asked my cousin about this, who isn't even a doctor or a penis expert, merely a physical therapist, and she said the easiest way for guys to increase the length of their unit is to lose thirty pounds - I guess that the fat kind of buries some of it. So my barnacle comment was way off.

Woooooahh woahhh woahhh, how can we trust this cousin of yours if she isnt a penis expert?

I'm wondering this to. Logically, this makes sense but we really need some penis expertise. I'm guessing we won't convince the mods to pin this for us until we can find someone with needed expertise to answer this for us, which is a real shame.

Can I just say of all the threads to make it to 134 replies "whose fatter" really had the longest odds, it's kind of an inspiration, a true underdog story, the little thread that could.

Or maybe it's the big thread that could.

Btdubs....Did we ever reach a definitive conclusion on who is in fact the most girthy character in a song of ice and fire?

Honestly, I'm a little surprised this thread hasn't been locked. Perhaps we need a spin-off thread for voting. People have made the arguments in here, time to cast the vote? Cue cheesy reality show reference and all that.

Well, in relation to a man's weight and the size of his member...it matters. I have had personal experience with this subject. If a man gains substantial weight his member appears shorter, and if he loses the weight his member goes back to its original size. I have seen it with my own eyes.

ETA: I can't believe I'm discussing this. :laugh:

Well, in relation to a man's weight and the size of his member...it matters. I have had personal experience with this subject. If a man gains substantial weight his member appears shorter, and if he loses the weight his member goes back to its original size. I have seen it with my own eyes.

First hand evidence, that's very helpful thank you.

Also, in a series that has incest, awkward descriptions of sexual organs, rape, murder, sex abuse, physical abuse, bestiality, necrophilia, lost limbs, people being burned alive, pedophilia, the WoS, period sex, and so much more, I think it's a safe bet that at some point or another, this board will go there.

Also, in a series that has incest, awkward descriptions of sexual organs, rape, murder, sex abuse, physical abuse, bestiality, necrophilia, lost limbs, people being burned alive, pedophilia, the WoS, period sex, and so much more, I think it's a safe bet that at some point or another, this board will go there.

Wow when you put it all on the line like that, it sounds like we're reading the most fucked up book ever created, aaaaatta boy Martin! Also what's Wos? I feel like a sweet summer child for not knowing...

Wow when you put it all on the line like that, it sounds like we're reading the most fucked up book ever created, aaaaatta boy Martin! Also what's Wos? I feel like a sweet summer child for not knowing...

Walk of Shame.

Yeah, walk of shame.

I also forgot to add attempted rape, gang rape, mutilation, and flaying.

Yeah, walk of shame.

I also forgot to add attempted rape, gang rape, mutilation, and flaying.

Ahhh thank you, you two are always on the ball.

And I have seen some serious walk of shames in my day but never like that, I will be honest though, as not exactly being Cersei's number 1 fan it was nice to see her punished for all the awful things she's done. In the words of her brother...."it felt like justice"

Anyway back to sillyness. We should start a vote thread. Let democracy decide who is the most horizontally advanced person in ASOIAF, let's call a Fatmoot or something.

Lmao ... where has this forum strayed to? :blushing: So I guess my vote is for Manderly means his cock must be pretty tiny ... LOL

AND refusal to eat beets!

Glad I could be of service. :blush:

Good point, but now I feel seriously dirty for reading these books. :crying:

Lmao ... where has this forum strayed to? :blushing: So I guess my vote is for Manderly means his cock must be pretty tiny ... LOL

Yep! Manderly has some serious size issues, lol!

Archived