Who's fatter?

Gandalf the Grey

Illyrio has four chins. IIRC so does Manderly (the chaos after LWs death I believe it says a Frey cut through 3 of his 4 chins. They can both get up and walk and go potty but neither is built for strenuous travel - though if a litter or wagon is available they can ride in that. So, I say, pretty much the same, corrected for height and build.

Ahhh thank you, you two are always on the ball.

And I have seen some serious walk of shames in my day but never like that, I will be honest though, as not exactly being Cersei's number 1 fan it was nice to see her punished for all the awful things she's done. In the words of her brother...."it felt like justice"

She's already plotting to get Lady Merryweather back (potentially the worst judgment call so far on her part) - and she has Headless Greg in the wings. Presume Qyburn will also give his FrankenGreg's sword a scale of the manticore venom that "killed" Gregor. She's down but not out and without Kevan, and with the help of Varys, who wants the crown in disarray, she'll be back.

Wait. I don't remember there being any necrophilia. Enlighten me.

Also, based on what most people have said, #4 Samwell Tarly.

Reek the First. It's not outright stated, just heavily implied. After Ramsey has his fun, Reek gets a chance while they are still warm. Now I feel sick to my stomach....

I started my second re-read of ADWD, and I couldn't help but wonder who was more morbidly obese: Lord Manderly or Magister Ilyrio.

My impression in the first read was that Manderly wins that competition; however, I can't recall them ever being compared directly, as they are seen through different eyes (Davos and Tyrion respectively). Hopefully some of you have strong opinions on this, which you can back up with text references, because I think this is a tight competition.

Manderly

Gandalf - awesome thread, great job.

And on the necrophilia, there's also the Night's King with his Other/corpse bride.... kind of a stretch but still kind of like sleeping with a corpse, right?

Edit: I'm pretty sure that not only did Fatmoot get locked, but it even got deleted. Must have gotten too heavy for the public good....

Aw, I'm so glad this thread is still going!

Did weirdness happen in the Fatmoot or did the mods just didn't want 2 Fat threads?

And on the necrophilia, there's also the Night's King with his Other/corpse bride.... kind of a stretch but still kind of like sleeping with a corpse, right?

nice catch

Edit: I'm pretty sure that not only did Fatmoot get locked, but it even got deleted. Must have gotten too heavy for the public good....

That wouldn't truly count as necrophilia, just inter racial marriage.

(But have you ever looked at a post you posted and it wasn't there?)

I think Manderly is fatter, and the yellow whale was the fattest :P

We could have used your vote on Fatmoot a few days ago... pretty sure the Yellow Whale beat Manderly like 23 to 3, with Littlefinger, Hot Pie, Strong Belwas, Patchface and a couple others each getting a vote.

Yellow Whale definitely emerged as the victor on Fatmoot though, by over 20 votes at last count.

Aw, I'm so glad this thread is still going!

Did weirdness happen in the Fatmoot or did the mods just didn't want 2 Fat threads?

nice catch

Two fat threads got to be to fattening.

We could have used your vote on Fatmoot a few days ago... pretty sure the Yellow Whale beat Manderly like 23 to 3, with Littlefinger, Hot Pie, Strong Belwas, Patchface and a couple others each getting a vote.

Yellow Whale definitely emerged as the victor on Fatmoot though, by over 20 votes at last count.

Didn't Selmy get a vote?

And this thread may be more fun, but Fatmoot might have the best thread title I've ever seen.

Archived