Who's fatter?

Gandalf the Grey

I think extremely fat man are generally less well hung, and not just proportionally speaking. Being really fat messes with your hormones, and that stuff can affect your size.

If Sam was really all that fat he's lucky he could see his fat pink mast, and even luckier that Gilly could find it.

I think extremely fat man are generally less well hung, and not just proportionally speaking. Being really fat messes with your hormones, and that stuff can affect your size.

That is actually true, plus being really really fat can lead to the ever embarassing "belly eclipses your weiner" situation. Not what ya want.

Purely an academic question here but I wouldn't think weight gain or loss would have much impact on a man's member or am I wrong here? Didn't think there was a relationship between a man's weigh and the size of his mast. Anyone care to elaborate on this?

Well I think considerable fatness would cause more girth; however, for all functional purposes the impact is negative. The more chode-like proportion would make it appear smaller, and if someone were fat enough, it would barely be visible.

Now that we've got that out of the way, I think from the responses so far we can say:

#1: Yellow Whale (It is known)

#2: Manderly (by the tiniest of rolls)

#3: Illyrio

From there it is less clear cut. There are multiple contenders:

Samwell Tarly is certainly a fatass, but the sea voyage may have begun a transformation (I see him as being like Florian the fool). Strong Belwas is so fat that he ate a whole bowl of poisoned locusts and survived (which may also cause him to lose weight). Butterbumps is 3 Moonboys and is so fat that he can fart at will. Nuff said.

Fat Zollo. Well, he has the nickname fat, which is as hardly as impressive as 'too-fat-to-sit-a-horse' or 'yellow whale.' Biter is supposed to be enourmous. Robert is a possibility, I mean, the guy needs a fictional tool to fit into his armour. Let's not forget lovely Fat Walda, who may be the queen of plumpness.

When I read the books, I imagined Strong Belwas to be pretty damn huge, so my vote for him as #4. Although he is probably too agile for that position.

That is actually true, plus being really really fat can lead to the ever embarassing "belly eclipses your weiner" situation. Not what ya want.

Visuals. Make them go away!!!!

Well I think considerable fatness would cause more girth; however, for all functional purposes the impact is negative. The more chode-like proportion would make it appear smaller, and if someone were fat enough, it would barely be visible.

Now that we've got that out of the way, I think from the responses so far we can say:

#1: Yellow Whale (It is known)

#2: Manderly (by the tiniest of rolls)

#3: Illyrio

From there it is less clear cut. There are multiple contenders:

Samwell Tarly is certainly a fatass, but the sea voyage may have begun a transformation (I see him as being like Florian the fool). Strong Belwas is so fat that he ate a whole bowl of poisoned locusts and survived (which may also cause him to lose weight). Butterbumps is 3 Moonboys and is so fat that he can fart at will. Nuff said.

Fat Zollo. Well, he has the nickname fat, which is as hardly as impressive as 'too-fat-to-sit-a-horse' or 'yellow whale.' Biter is supposed to be enourmous. Robert is a possibility, I mean, the guy needs a fictional tool to fit into his armour. Let's not forget lovely Fat Walda, who may be the queen of plumpness.

When I read the books, I imagined Strong Belwas to be pretty damn huge, so my vote for him as #4. Although he is probably too agile for that position.

Florian the Fool was a knight, I didn't think he was fat at all, was he?

Fat Zolo may have been overweight but he could still ride a horse so I don't think he comes close to Manderly and Illyrio.

Samwell Tarly is certainly a fatass, but the sea voyage may have begun a transformation

I mean, everyone says this but he only lost weight because he was puking all the time. In the Wall, even when he wasn't eating a lot he didn't lose weight and I don't think he did after walking all those miles with the rangers and then Gilly (weird, I know). So I suppose that when he was back in firm land all that weight would just bounce back.

From what Sam said in his POV, he puked after he tried to eat anything aboard the ship, due to his extreme seasickness. I'm quite amazed that he didn't develop some beginning of an eating disorder. How long was he in that ship anyway? His esophagus must have been afected.

I mean, everyone says this but he only lost weight because he was puking all the time. In the Wall, even when he wasn't eating a lot he didn't lose weight and I don't think he did after walking all those miles with the rangers and then Gilly (weird, I know). So I suppose that when he was back in firm land all that weight would just bounce back.

From what Sam said in his POV, he puked after he tried to eat anything aboard the ship, due to his extreme seasickness. I'm quite amazed that he didn't develop some beginning of an eating disorder. How long was he in that ship anyway? His esophagus must have been afected.

It should have, yeah. Now that you mention all this, I wonder if he has a metabolism problem as he should have lost some weight from all that.

It should have, yeah. Now that you mention all this, I wonder if he has a metabolism problem as he should have lost some weight from all that.

I think it's likely. He does like to eat a lot, but it's weird that he only lost weight after puking every day for god knows how many weeks. Maybe it's a thyroid thing.

I think it's likely. He does like to eat a lot, but it's weird that he only lost weight after puking every day for god knows how many weeks. Maybe it's a thyroid thing.

Yeah, it is weird. Plus, all that exercise he had been getting should have raised his metabolism levels. Yeah, it must be a thyroid thing.

Can I just say of all the threads to make it to 134 replies "whose fatter" really had the longest odds, it's kind of an inspiration, a true underdog story, the little thread that could.

Or maybe it's the big thread that could.

Btdubs....Did we ever reach a definitive conclusion on who is in fact the most girthy character in a song of ice and fire?

Can I just say of all the threads to make it to 134 replies "whose fatter" really had the longest odds, it's kind of an inspiration, a true underdog story, the little thread that could.

Btdubs....Did we ever reach a definitive conclusion on who is in fact the most girthy character in a song of ice and fire?

Yellow Whale

It's the Yellow Whale. No contest.

[/thread]

Purely an academic question here but I wouldn't think weight gain or loss would have much impact on a man's member or am I wrong here? Didn't think there was a relationship between a man's weigh and the size of his mast. Anyone care to elaborate on this?

I asked my cousin about this, who isn't even a doctor or a penis expert, merely a physical therapist, and she said the easiest way for guys to increase the length of their unit is to lose thirty pounds - I guess that the fat kind of buries some of it. So my barnacle comment was way off.

I asked my cousin about this, who isn't even a doctor or a penis expert, merely a physical therapist, and she said the easiest way for guys to increase the length of their unit is to lose thirty pounds - I guess that the fat kind of buries some of it. So my barnacle comment was way off.

Woooooahh woahhh woahhh, how can we trust this cousin of yours if she isnt a penis expert?

Archived