Strange Things To Think About.

I hadn't thought of that! But it wouldn't have flown well with the twins. Jaime would have been instant marriage-bait with their father orchestrating the best alliance. Neither twin would have wanted that to happen so maybe they poo-pooed the idea if Tywin raised it.

That's the thing though. Even if the twins hated the idea, they would have obeyed him. This is the same Tywin who would do anything to have Tyrion not be his heir and would be fine with having children killed if it got him back into a seat of major power. It's the idea of Tywin not even trying to get Robert to remove Jaime from the Kingsguard so he can have his heir back that is baffling.

I still find the idea of Tywin actually smiling and being happy very odd indeed. I can't imagine him and Shae doing the deed either, not that I want to. :blushing:

I wonder what Shae called Tywin in the sack. "My real giant of Lannister?" But perhaps when she said "oooooh, it's so biiiiiig," she meant it.

Eddard being undressed for the bedding would kind of be awkward too.

Doesn't Theon mention in Dance that that's only a southern custom?

Domeric Bolton, the normal, happy, popular, horseloving son of Roose Bolton. :stunned:

Him growing up in his early days in the Dreadfort... Where there are cloaks of skinned men and torches in skeleton hands on the walls. That's hard to picture.

I've wondered about him! Roose dotes on him, but I mean, come on, this is Roose. I really do wonder what Domeric was like.

Tywin wanted to marry Jaime to Lysa Tully. Just thinking about it makes me laugh so hard.

Even better, Joanna wanted to marry Cercei to Oberyn Martell. Good god.

:lol: Sucks for Oberyn, but I can't think of anyone better to handle Cersei. She doesn't understand monogamy at all, and he is so big into open relationships. He'd be like, "You're fucking your brother? That's cool. Mind if I give it a go?"

Sounds like a match made in heaven for everyone apart from Jaime. Oberyn wouldn't care about the twincest - he'd probably ask to join in. And Cersei would get a piece of Ellaria Sand.

:lmao: Precisely!

Doesn't Theon mention in Dance that that's only a southern custom?

Ned was married in the Southron custom, i remember Catelyn talking about it during the red wedding while looking at Renlys wife and how nervous she was when she took part in the bedding

-Arys and viserys having a good father son relationship, or rhaegar as a kid with his father, or viserys before he was a cunt.

-bronn and lollys married.

-Stannis and robert and renly growing up as young children together and then later just stan and renly

- stannis as a council member

-tywin fighting himself in a battle(must have happened once or twice)

-the idea or khal drogo and the dothraki in westeros(what could have been)

-lysa and jon aryn together, in any way.

-joffery and tommnen playing as brothers(maybe?)

The mountain road to the Eyerie - where Cat almost fainted - I imagine residents have to walk this road quite often :blushing:

Dragons used as means of transportation - good Queen Alysane riding to the North, and people cheering upon a dragonrider's arrival.

The amount of Wildfire in KL - one wrong sparcle or a cigarette butt, and the Capital of the seven kingdoms turns into a living hell.

A whole army of eunuchs. (And the dothraki admitting defeat to them by cutting of their brades)

Jaime and Cersei just HAD to have sex in Winterfell.

Eddard cheating on Catelyn. Oh, wait...

Tywin wanted to marry Jaime to Lysa Tully. Just thinking about it makes me laugh so hard.

Even better, Joanna wanted to marry Cercei to Oberyn Martell. Good god.

I am amused by the scene where Arianne tried to seduce Renly and chalks up her failure to to her immaturity. Ya, that must be it ;)

Archived