If they lived in modern times...

Headless Jeyne

I don't think Cersei would be a reality star/celebrity. She's into power, not the adoration of the public. Being a businesswoman or politician would be more like her. Probably one that gets wound up in some kind of scandal and is forced to resign and does a catty expose on her former employers/employment.

Brienne would definitely be an athlete.

Sansa would probably be a mum and do some charity work on the side when she's not involved in the kids' school. Maybe she'd get a job working with kids, in a nursery or school. Possibly a support assistant for kids with special needs.

If following the books, I'd say Arya would get into the trouble with the law as a youth, or maybe try out as a police officer who's suspended for abusing criminals, and ends up selling stuff on the black market for a living.

Sam would either get a degree and job in science (nothing medical), or in history/curatorship and work in a museum or archive.

Tyrion would put that big brain of his to good use. I can see him as an acerbic writer and cultural critic. Barring that, definitely a scholar of some sort. He would also be less damaged since contemporary attitudes towards people with dwarfism are not as poisonous as in Westeros.

Stannis would be a DA for sure.

Littlefinger. Goldman Baelish.

Davos would be a criminal defense attorney. He and Stannis would be on opposing sides, and they would not be friends in our world.

Arya would be the youngest ever olympic fencing champion.

Eddard- Winningest coach in high school football history. Has to take care of his drunk, fat ex-college buddy Robert from time to time.

Allister Thorne- Some dick mid-level manager at McDonalds. Does his best to piss off all of his teenage underlings.

Stannis- Borough parking enforcement. Tickets anyone parked more than a foot off the curb. Justice!

Syrio- On Dancing with the Stars.

Greyjoys- Reaving the internet and paying the Iron Price for HBO. Words: 'We Do Not Subscribe!'

Sam Tarly- On Westeros.org

Ned: CEO of mining business

Catelyn: micromanages her husband and kids

Jon: emo or Goth kid

Robb: straight A student, heir to the family business

Sansa: studying political science at university

Arya: constantly in trouble with the law; a rebel

Bran: historian

Rickon: wild and crazy; in a Rick band

Hodor: artist

Theon: the bad boy girls like

Robert: former football player who is now drunk and fat

Cersei: long-suffering wife who wants the power and glory

Jaime: actor turned soldier

Joffrey: in and out of juvey

Myrcella and Tommen: good kids

Tywin: CEO of Casterly Rock enterprises

Tyrion: scholar

Dany: daughter of disgraced political boss Aerys; student president

I'll have more soon

Tywin: CEO of a major corporation- He wouldn't want to try to get popularity among the people, so he'd be just be controlling many major politicians through bribes and campaign support.

Robert: Washed out boxing or UFC superstar.

Stannis: Uptight admiral.

Renly: Reality show star.

Rhaegar: Emo singer.

LF: Becomes a billionaire through shady deals, later becomes an influential politician.

On this episode of My Super Sweet Sixteen:

Daenerys: So I have like this totally awesome idea. I`m going to be like the queen of like Egypt you know kinda like Cleopatra but like way prettier. There are gunna be like elephants and like professional dancers and like gourmet foods.

Barristan: I don't know if we can do that much Dany I mean I kno-

Daenerys: I know you're my like godfather but like god you are not my father. Understand that you are talking to the blood of a dragon Barry.

(Cut to commercial)

Be sure to catch an all knew Pie Boss with pastry chef Hotpie.

(return)

Daenerys: Oh my Gawd I really hope like Daario agrees to be my like date to my party he is like so perfs. I can just imagine his scarlet red skinny jeans, and his gray cardigan. I love the thick mutton chops he grows out, they like frame his face like a work of art and those thick rim glasses, oh, they like totally make his eyes pop. I can't forget about that silk scarf he wears around his neck and those like spacer thingies he has in his ears. Even though he is like totally a nice guy and like deep and like likes poetry he is also like totally a tough guy and does MMA.

(cuts to Barristan and Dany)

Barristan: Daenerys! what is up with this report card. Straight D's! there is not going to be any party for you unless you start going for extra help at school.

(cuts to Dany at school)

Quentyn: Hhhhhh-hi Daenerys!

Daenerys: Quents! So I really need you to start doing all my homework again because when I try to do it by myself it is all like totally wrong.

Quentyn: Oooooo-ok Daenerys I love you..

(Cuts to Dany and guidance counselor Jorah)

Jorah: Khalee-err-Daenerys, I'm sorry to say this but no university will accept you, you're just going to have to try to go right into the workplace.

Daenerys: Oh. My. God. Like seriously you are like the worst guidance counselor I have ever seen in my life. Like I will do whatever I want I am a dragon and if those universities won't take me then I will take them, with fire and like blood.

( Cuts to the party where Daenerys and her "guuurlfraannnds" Missandei, Doreah, Irri and Jiqui are all dancing)

(Show ends)

Jamie - Former heir to his father's gold dealer company, he gave up all the wealth to become a soldier. Suspected of perpetrating several war crimes but has evaded justice due to the protection of his family's wealth and influence. Recently left the military after losing his hand in a battle and has been seen spending time with famous athlete, Brienne of Tarth.

Cercei - Widow to Robert and daughter of Tywin. Is attempting to stabilise her husband's estate but rumours fly regarding the true nature of her relationship with her twin brother, Jaime.

Robert - Washed-out politician who was more interested in his on-the-side wrestling career. Was unhappily married to Cercei Lannister and became an alcoholic. Died in a tragic car accident whilst driving under the influence.

Brienne - Athlete who is mocked by the paparazzi for her unattractiveness but is a kind, decent person. Has set up her own missing children foundation. Has recently been seen in the company of the disgraced soldier, Jaime Lannister.

The Hound - Lead singer of a heavy metal band. An inspiration to those recovering from severe burns.

Stannis - Former admiral attempting to forge a career in politics, but his fanatical followers have dealt serious blows to his PR.

Littlefinger - Former accountant turned successful politician. Currently the mayor of Baltimore.

On this episode of My Super Sweet Sixteen:

Daenerys: So I have like this totally awesome idea. I`m going to be like the queen of like Egypt you know kinda like Cleopatra but like way prettier. There are gunna be like elephants and like professional dancers and like gourmet foods.

Barristan: I don't know if we can do that much Dany I mean I kno-

Daenerys: I know you're my like godfather but like god you are not my father. Understand that you are talking to the blood of a dragon Barry.

(Cut to commercial)

Be sure to catch an all knew Pie Boss with pastry chef Hotpie.

(return)

Daenerys: Oh my Gawd I really hope like Daario agrees to be my like date to my party he is like so perfs. I can just imagine his scarlet red skinny jeans, and his gray cardigan. I love the thick mutton chops he grows out, they like frame his face like a work of art and those thick rim glasses, oh, they like totally make his eyes pop. I can't forget about that silk scarf he wears around his neck and those like spacer thingies he has in his ears. Even though he is like totally a nice guy and like deep and like likes poetry he is also like totally a tough guy and does MMA.

(cuts to Barristan and Dany)

Barristan: Daenerys! what is up with this report card. Straight D's! there is not going to be any party for you unless you start going for extra help at school.

(cuts to Dany at school)

Quentyn: Hhhhhh-hi Daenerys!

Daenerys: Quents! So I really need you to start doing all my homework again because when I try to do it by myself it is all like totally wrong.

Quentyn: Oooooo-ok Daenerys I love you..

(Cuts to Dany and guidance counselor Jorah)

Jorah: Khalee-err-Daenerys, I'm sorry to say this but no university will accept you, you're just going to have to try to go right into the workplace.

Daenerys: Oh. My. God. Like seriously you are like the worst guidance counselor I have ever seen in my life. Like I will do whatever I want I am a dragon and if those universities won't take me then I will take them, with fire and like blood.

( Cuts to the party where Daenerys and her "guuurlfraannnds" Missandei, Doreah, Irri and Jiqui are all dancing)

(Show ends)

Would Dany still have dragons in this story of yours, or would she just be delusional and is speaking of her pet iguanas?

I'd happily vote Tywin. I can see him sorting out the economy.

I doubt that. Tywin's knowledge of economy can be summarized with a phrase: "I got gold mines, so I'm rich". Tywin despises merchants and bankers, he is essentially a feudal lord like all the others, who exploits his land for resources, the only difference being that he has mines in addition to fields.

Would Dany still have dragons in this story of yours, or would she just be delusional and is speaking of her pet iguanas?

She has komodo dragons, but they won't cooperate on camera so they weren't included on the show. But yes she does try to talk to them and Barristan has been sending her to psychologist Dr.Quaithe to work through this issue.

Archived