Unseen characters that you find intriguing

Danelle

so many.

Arthur Dayne and Rhaegar for sure (their friendship especially since rhaegar was a bit anti-social when he was younger would love to see their story and if they used to soar together or not)

Rhaella Targaryen (how did she feel about her son dying at the trident and her realtionship with her husband and sons i would like to know)

Elia Martel (she just oozes intrigue especially when she got dissed)

Domeric Bolton (guy seems like the only good bolton would like to know more especially with the meeting with ramsey)

Steffon Baratheon (we all know if he was alive no way in hell that rebellion would have happened seem like a man loyal to family to no end)

Brandon Stark (seems bad ass, but too hot blooded)

Rickard Stark (what what he plotting for the south)

Howland Reed - Martin write him in the story damn you and tell Jon who is true parents are! And tell us what happend at the ToJ where Arthur Dayne the Sword of the Morning, Gerold Hightower the White Bull and Oswell Whent were killed, and how it was done.

All the Hightowers - why aren't we hearing from these people? They seem powerful.

Willas Tyrell and Garth Tyrell "the Gross" - two Tyrells mentioned several times but still no screentime.

Rhaegar - it's just fascinating how many questions we all have about him despite him being possibly the most discussed character from before current events. He must have been an intriguing person given that he was loved by at least three people (Cersei, Lyanna, JonCon, perhaps even Elia), Ser Jorah felt the need to compare Dany to him ("You are your brother's sister, in truth"), Robert's rage towards him was still there thirteen years after the Trident, he inspired such friendship and loyalty in his men (Ser Willem Darry and Jon Connington, each protecting Rhaegar's remaining family after the fall of House Targaryen at their own risk).

Howland Reed - the only living person who knows the truth of what happened at the Tower of Joy

Jeyne Westerling - I know, she seen but only for like five minutes. I just think it'd be a shame if this character who was worth losing a kingdom over just disappeared into obscurity, and I'm of the view that the switch really did occur and the real Jeyne is pregnant with a Prince in the North.

1. Ashara Dayne: How and why and when did she die (if she is really dead)? Did she have a boy or a girl, still born or not and where is the child & who is the father?

2. Styr- Magnar of the Thenn: We actually did meet him, but very briefly and no POV. Guy ruled the northern most settlement in the world. Mined bronze, spoke the old tongue with the giants, had never seen the Wall, acted like a Lord but in truth was viewed as almost a God by his people. Scaled the Wall the 1st time he ever saw it and was killed attacking Castle Black Now that guys life is a story.

3. Howland Reed. Obviously, we are dying to meet him.

4. Lord Leyton Hightower: the Old man of Oldtown, the Voice of Oldtown, Lord of the Port, Lord of the Hightower, Defender of the Citadel, Beacon of the South & head of House Hightower. He commands more men than any of the other lesser Lords of Westeros and is as wealthy as the Lannisters. He has his own fleet and Oldtown is the oldest city in all of Westeros were Aegon was crowned and home of the Citadel where all the Maesters train & is home to the tallest structure in Westeros, the Hightower (one of the wonders of the whole world). He has not descended from the Hightower in a decade (seems very Howard Hughsesque) He has been married four times with whom he has 10 kids to the 4th wife (a Florent, no less). What does this guy know about the Maesters and the growing conspiracy that they do more then just passive couseling for the Lord's of Westeros. Is he a part of it, in charge of it? Who is his Maester counselor? Why has he not come down from his tower in 10 years? They have so many troops yet it seems that we rarely see mention of their banners at major battles. There definately seems more to this guy's story.

5. Malora Hightower: Along the same line as the above mentioned Leyton Hightower is his oldest daughter, Malora. It seems rare that a child of a high house goes unmarried due to the necessary political alliances that are formed from them. Yet Malora was Leyton's 1st daughter. There must have been many good offers from other Lords trying to seek a place with one of the most powerful houses in all of Westeros, yet she never married. Why is that? Also, it is stated that Lord Leyton has not come down from the Hightower in 10 years and that in theses recently troubled times he sits in the hightower with Malora consulting her book of spells; hence earning her the nickname- the Mad Maid. How very unusual for the 1st born daughter of such a powerful lord that rules over the Citadel. Very unusual.

Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark, definitely. I want to know everything about them, what happened during the Tourney of Harrenhal, what happened afterwards. I'm a fan of impossible love it seems. Doomed the whole Kingdom.

Howland Reed too. That guy really intrigues me. He saved Ned Stark from his death in the Tower of Joy, knows what happened with Lyanna and his children are with Bran in some nowhere-land. Their undying loyalty to the Starks is something I find extremely interesting and intriguing. Big question is; WHY? Who would let his children accompany another kid to an extremely cold nowhere-land, because the cripple has some vague ''calling'' of a even more vague three-eyed-crow? Their father must have inspired something great in them. I want to know him, now!

Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark, definitely. I want to know everything about them, what happened during the Tourney of Harrenhal, what happened afterwards. I'm a fan of impossible love it seems. Doomed the whole Kingdom.

It's the same reason I'm interested in Elia Martell, and Ashara Dayne.

What happened to Tyrek Lannister...?

He tasted delicious in a bowl o'brown with a hunk of thick crusty loaf.

(or depending if you set the dial on your conspiracy-o-meter to "lunatic," he's squirreled away in some alcove somewhere waiting for the day when all the Lannisters who precede him in the line of succession are done away with so Varys can suddenly produce Tyrek and set him on the High seat of Casterly Rock).

Archived