Eddard Stark's Death: Fake?

Eternally_Theirs

How do you know. It is just as logic as R+L=J

Um, what? This theory is about least logical I have ever seen, and that is saying something. Not only were half of the facts plainly incorrect, the premise is based on the idea that Benjen found out that Ned was arrested while he was beyond the Wall ranging, and managed to get all the way down to KL in the short amount of time that Ned was in the black cells. Not to mention that it hinges on Ned's POV chapters not actually being Ned, and the fact that Ned's daughters, Arya and Sansa, would not be able to tell the difference between their father and Benjen. All in all, Lyle Crakehall has a better chance of becoming Azor Ahai than this theory having a shred of logic.

Um, what? This theory is about least logical I have ever seen, and that is saying something. Not only were half of the facts plainly incorrect, the premise is based on the idea that Benjen found out that Ned was arrested while he was beyond the Wall ranging, and managed to get all the way down to KL in the short amount of time that Ned was in the black cells. Not to mention that it hinges on Ned's POV chapters not actually being Ned, and the fact that Ned's daughters, Arya and Sansa, would not be able to tell the difference between their father and Benjen. All in all, Lyle Crakehall has a better chance of becoming Azor Ahai than this theory having a shred of logic.

And R+L=J is the least logic thing that I've ever read to, even less Logic than Viserys is AA

I think if Ice wasnt used to cut Ned's head off then i would agreed Ned has a chance. Buts its Valyrian steel bitches! Only such a blade can 'truly' cut off a a Starks head. Which means that Robb is aso still alive or Robb is a fake Stark, or the Freys have Valyrian steel.

If it wasnt Vayrian steel, then only a 'glamour' of Neds head' was seen to fall off and roll away, leaving an invisibility field intact around Neds neck. Valyrian steel... both glamour and head both go tumbling.

I'm assuming this is a troll , seriously though Ned's arc was over in GOT . It comes full circle by the end there , there will be no point in bringing him back As for Benjen coming back ? How would that even be possible? Regarding Rheagar and Lyanna , there is enough in that theory to make it plausibe. There is nothing in Ned and Benjen to make it remotely true. I'm not saying Rheagar and Lyanna is true , but it's certainly a possibility

That Ned is dead

How do you explain the fact that Sansa was on the podium, feet away from her father as she watched his head get cut off? She saw Ned's f-ing head atop the castle walls when Joff made her look. Arya and Yoren were also present at the beheading, but Sansa was right there and saw the whole thing.

What part about Ned's being alive do you think is plausible? That he was subbed for Benjen as per this particular theory, or is there some other mitigating scenario that you're thinking is possible?

If we don't go along with proof that Ned is dead , even though it's made crystal clear that he is. Then we end up questioning almost every single thing that takes place in the book.

That way Viserys probably walked away with the golden crown and is chilling in Pentos with Illyrio

He's dead. But we are most likely going to hear alot about him when we get more info on R & L, Jon, TOJ, and who knows now with Bran's skills in high gear that we see him again through Bran. A moment from the past again perhaps but...

Archived