Any Greeks here?

Two of our Athens-based boarders have young twins.

That would be me, I'm as Greek as they come and my twins are up for sale if anyone is interested. :P

Seriously though, there are just a few Greek boarders that I know of and most of them aren't very active. I'm sure there's been a rise in our numbers with the TV series and everything but since I don't frequent those subforums I don't really know anybody else.

That would be me, I'm as Greek as they come and my twins are up for sale if anyone is interested. :P

Seriously though, there are just a few Greek boarders that I know of and most of them aren't very active. I'm sure there's been a rise in our numbers with the TV series and everything but since I don't frequent those subforums I don't really know anybody else.

I know three posters who are Greek or live in Greece, I think it would be nice to have a BWB in Greece and be able to talk and exchange opinion in Greek.... :dunno:

I had to search a long time for this thread. I can't believe that was that long ago.

http://asoiaf.wester...-bwb-in-greece/

These days it's not as easy for us to get around, one year old twins tend to create all sorts of problems. With school starting for both dalThor and I it will be really hard to find the time for an actual meeting, but it would be nice to get to meet more people from here at some point. We've met various Boarders from all over the world when they came visiting but we've only met two Greek people, saphur -from that thread- and koudoulis, who is a sweetheart and who came by our place this summer when he was in Athens.

If I may ask, who are the other 3 Greek posters you know here?

I had to search a long time for this thread. I can't believe that was that long ago.

http://asoiaf.wester...-bwb-in-greece/

These days it's not as easy for us to get around, one year old twins tend to create all sorts of problems. With school starting for both dalThor and I it will be really hard to find the time for an actual meeting, but it would be nice to get to meet more people from here at some point. We've met various Boarders from all over the world when they came visiting but we've only met two Greek people, saphur -from that thread- and koudoulis, who is a sweetheart and who came by our place this summer when he was in Athens.

If I may ask, who are the other 3 Greek posters you know here?

I find the fact that you have met other posters awesome! I am jealous of that!

I would love to be able to meet fellow posters and talk to them. Because, for me anyway, it’s so much easier to communicate in Greek. We could meet at some holiday or something it could be great!

People here that are Greeks or live in Greece: Danelle, dalThor and Silver Prince.

mash, do you know that dalThor guy? ;)

Vaguely. He sounds somewhat familiar, to be honest. :P

JQC, we are not making fun of you, honestly. You are so new to the Board you don't know much of what's considered common knowledge here. DalThor is my husband and he's an American but has been living here for 7 years now. Maybe we could arrange a meeting during some holiday but I have to warn you, while he does speak Greek to an acceptable degree the language we're usually using in our home is English. We'll make do, though, half Greek, half English, we'll manage somehow when the time comes. :)

Hey, not so fast there Missy, I want half the profits!

People here that are Greeks or live in Greece: Danelle, dalThor and Silver Prince.

I'm not exactly Greek, sorry.

I'm sure that occasionally you need a break from thesis-writing and would love to spend an hour with mashiara and dalThor's 1-year-olds. ;) (M and dT are married, you see. :) )

I have to finish in September so in June I leave for a Master...I see... :)

Vaguely. He sounds somewhat familiar, to be honest. :P

JQC, we are not making fun of you, honestly. You are so new to the Board you don't know much of what's considered common knowledge here. DalThor is my husband and he's an American but has been living here for 7 years now. Maybe we could arrange a meeting during some holiday but I have to warn you, while he does speak Greek to an acceptable degree the language we're usually using in our home is English. We'll make do, though, half Greek, half English, we'll manage somehow when the time comes. :)

Oh! I didn't thought you made fun of me... I thought I said something st@@id. I see what you mean! I am way better at speaking than writing English :D

Hey, not so fast there Missy, I want half the profits!

I'm not exactly Greek, sorry.

That is why I said "or live in Greece" :D

I read almost everything in the forum , but it is my first post

I m greek too

Welcome Phormio! :cheers:

Archived