What do various Westerosi houses taste like?

Flig

This topic is inspired by a post by Dr. Pepper:

Though, with the Freys always being described as 'weasely', I would think they'd taste poorly. Manderly's zeal was all an act.

Who would be the yummiest house to pie?

So now, I pass this question on and expand it a bit. What Westerosi house would be the yummiest to pie, and what would they taste like?

I'll weigh in on this once I come to a firm conclusion of my own.

They would all taste like ham, unless you season it with something and then the flavor is all up to the cook. Never cared for adding flavors myself though, I prefer my human meat straight off the spit, sauces are for pansies.

I think the Tyrells would taste like rosemary (a nice flowery taste)

The Lannisters would taste like molasses (it looks and tastes sweet but can have an after taste)

Arryns like chicken (obvious)

The Starks would taste like a turnip (bitter, lacking color, but still good)

Barratheons would be hard to decide but like Steak (can be though and bloody but can also be tender and tasty)

Martells would defiantly be like a chilly pepper (spicy and hot)

Targaryens would taste like curry (obvious)

After careful thought on this very important question, I've decided that Houses Baratheon, Stark, and Fossoway would be the yummiest houses to pie. Dany tells us always that she is her sigil, ergo every other house must be their sigil, too. I have eaten venison, dog and apples and I like them all. Two of these things I have already eaten in pie form so I can honestly say that they are yummy. House Seaworth can also be used to add flavor.

Interesting. I don't think I ever could though, I've had a dog forever it wouldn't feel right to me. Mutton or goat I would try I haven't even sampled those. I need to broaden my horizons.

I grew up on a ranch. We had no pets. But mostly the dog I ate were coyotes.

I did quite the double take when I saw the title. Turns out, it's exactly what it sounds like o_o.

Hm. If they taste like their sigils, what about Stokeworth? Some wine and a nice leg of lamb. Hell, even ignoring that, they're such a light, soft bunch. I like my food mild like that.

Archived