What do you want out of the ending?

BANEE

This is what I would like

Robb Stark's son as Lord of Winterfell, Warden of the North and owner of a the Sword Ice (reforged from Widow's Wail and Oathkeeper) given to the Stark Family by King Jon Targaryen and Queen Daenerys Targaryen.

Tyrion Lannister Lord of Casterly Rock and Warden of the West.

I would like a happy ending for the rest of the Stark kids, but if the above happens I am ok with anything.

I want the fighting to stop, and peace to return to Westeros united under a strong monarch. I would prefer that monarch not be Dany, nothing against her I just don't believe she could handle the Iron Throne.

Having a Stark/Snow reunion would be nice as well

for me the kindoms split apart . so here we go , edric storm now baratheon the new storm king rules over the crownlands and the stormlands . martells in dorne, goldenhand the just king of the rock house florent resurfaces and crush house tyrell with help from the hightowers and house florent rules the reach . edmure tully the king of rivers and hills. harry the heir takes the arryn name and rules vale with his wife sansa. rickon is the new king of winter . asha queen of salt and rock . the targaryens are dean dany died in slavers bay. stannis and jon snow died fighting the others and won. aegon died of arrow to the eye in a seige . tyrion died in slavers bay same goes with jorah and the iron fllet was crushed by the slaver and their alllies. euron greyjoy and his men were crushed in oldtown by a sucidal cavaly charge by the knights of reach and crows eye turned craven and the last minute tried to sail away in the summer sea and was caught in storm and died.the wall stands strong. the rearmed faith of the seven takes dragonstone and change it into a giant sept. kingslanding was burned to the ground reason by cersei after tommen caught a bad cold and died. myrcella remains in dorne married to prince trystane edric dayne kills darkstar after hunting darkstar through westeros for years . the tyrells end up in bravos and queen marg becomes a whore. sweetrobin was killed by littlefinger sansa told the vale lord and and had littlefinger flung out the moon door. ayra returns to westeros reunites for her family or what left with it sansa and rickon. bran is still a tree . she finally settles down and marries edric dayne house bolton is destroyed the dreadfort is given to house thenn . harrion karstark returns to karhold. rickon stark marries some mormont and has lots of children. house frey is destroyed by the warrior sons and all what remains is a simple bridge. the three dragons turn slavers bay into another red waste and a volantis had bloody slave revolt. the slaves wiped out their masters. bravos becomes a super power in essos . the dragons die with the whitewalkers magic vanishes from the world. harrenhal now holds dozens of squaters beacause no noble house wants control of the cursed fotress. peace returns to westeros of after years of war . the end. sorry for shitty wording and spelling

I'd like Jon to stay as a Lord Commander of the Night's Watch.

I'd like Dany to travel the world with her two other companions, on their dragons because her home is with her dragons. Or perhaps she settles down somewhere and finds her nice red door.

I'd like Stannis to still be alive, but I'm not sure if I want there to still be an Iron Throne. I DON'T WANT ANY MORE STARKS TO DIE. I want Sansa and the hound reunited.

I WANT MYA STONE AND GENDRY AS MAIN PLAYERS IN THE UPCOMING STORY. (I LOVE Robert's bastards)

I want Krakens to exist and to somehow show up

I want Patchface to meet the Damphair

I want Jaime to kill Cersei and then go out in a blaze of glory somehow haha

A reunion for the remaining Starks, in Winterfell where they belong, alongside their wolves. Jon should be with them as well.

I honestly don't care who ends up on the Throne. As long as Westeros doesn't have another Joffrey or Aerys, anybody could be monarch.

Sansa and the Hound to reunite, and have a resolution out of all those memories and talkings and Unkisses.

Dany somehow finds a way to bring more dragons to the world, only three won't last much.

Walder Frey meets up with the Queen of Thorns. Madness ensues.

Brienne finishing all her adventures and returning happily to her home and her dad at Tarth.

Lady Stoneheart to know that her other children will be okay and joins her dad, Ned and Robb in Westerosi Heaven.

I want all Dragons dead... its pretty clear that theyve never done anything other then bring death destruction and oppression.

All Targs dead... They, like Dragons, bring only grief and need to be destroyed

I love Stannis but I dont think Martin will let him win, I hope he goes out like he lived... LIKE A BOSS!

I would like to see the CoTF destroyed.

I pretty much want magic dead, I dont see it as a force for good.

I would like to see Jaime go out like a hero

I want Cersei and Tyrion to go out like the evil bastards they are...

I'd like Arya and sansa to get reasoably happy endings

I think it would be neat if Bran ends up being turned bad by the Cotf (yummy jojen paste!)

I would prefer Asha to make it and for THeon t die... I do however think Theon should get a heroic death.

I want Davos to make it.

I want all of Balon Greyjoys brothers to go out like punks

Every Bolton and Frey dead in some fucked up way.

Greatjon kills Roose while giving one last KING IN THE NORTH

boltons should be easy there is 2 of em 1 is old and the other is an idiot (he will get himself killed rly soon) - i got wish that dreadfort will go to Arya and Gendry (right)

however im not sure about all Freys being dead is just - Olyvar Frey is still in unknow

i liked old frey in the begining - he was kinda funny - scary and funny :)

politicly i'd say marrige to edmune would be better deal for him then to robb

Gendry isnt AzorAhai - whene u read Salladhor Saan version of AA - its so tottaly Gendry (except the killing part ofc) Lady Stoneheart (perheps when she grows tired of killing Freys) being Nissa Nissa and Oathkeeper would be the thing

Theon being allowed to join Nights Watch

Arya + Dark Sister

Laughing Lion + Brightroar find their way to Tyrion (2 many evil lions )

edited : misspelled "their"

In truth I just want a good story, I don't want to finish the series and feel like there was a big joke on me. I don't think I can tell GRRMs story better than he can, so I trust him to produce the best work that he can offer and leave us wanting more at the end.

I want One Big Happy Stark Family, but I know I won't get that. So I woud be happy if at least ONE of the Stark girls has a happy ending, and Rickon also lives to rule Winterfell - there must always be a Stark in Winterfell.

I would be very happy if Arya can just be herself again not a FM.

I don't care much for Daenarys so I don't mind if she will be Queen or not. I like her dragons thouh. But they are way too dangerous so.they gotta die... After they help scaring the Others away.

I want Myrcella or Tommen to sit in the Iron Throne. Not all Lannisters are evil!

Stannis... I'd love to see him bite the dust at the hands of Davos. He shouldn't have cut off the man's fingers!

Jon Snow kills Melisandre. She is a good candidate for one of the worse villain of asoiaf.

Freys die, Boltons die, Manderlys and Starks prosper.

Pod kills a dragon!!!!! Can we have that? Oh yes oh yes.

Last but not least Sandor is alive and will continue so. And he wont get burnt again or tortured and he shall be reunited with both Stark girls! If he marries Sansa and they raise a lot of puppies in Clegane Keep.(or holdfast I don' t know the difference).all my dreams will come true! But in order for that to happen both Sansa and Sandor must admit their guilt in killing Mycah, only then Arya (and GRRM) allows them forgivenness and a happy ending.

As long as Illyrio, Littlefinger and Varys get what they deserve and we see at least one Stark survive to rebuild the North as Warden, I'd be pretty happy. I'd be pretty happy if that was Bran, as well. How the Cripple became a second Brandon the Builder, by rebuilding Winterfell but even grander than it once was. It would be a nice way to complete his character arc.

And as this is a Song of Ice and Fire, we've got to see one ultimate cataclysmic contest between Dany and the Others, which sees the Wall and half of the North destroyed. We have to, right? Otherwise we've been reading the wrong Song.

Theon redeemed in some way.

Tyrion as Lord of Casterly Rock.

Starks reunited/back in winterfel.

Jon Snow to learn truth, save the realm.

Stannis King, Edric or Gendry can be heir.

Dany to realize what a dumb bitch she was, and realize how much Jorah loves and adores her, and return his affections, living happily and quietly on bear island.

Baristan to die in with his honor intact/die peacefully.

Jeyne Westerling to have escaped with the Blackfish, and Robb's child to be alive and safe.

Jaime to be the Volanquar, Brienne and Jaime to live quietly together on Tarth. Myrcella, Tommen, and his kittens to be spared.

Arriane and Margaery to find a good man to care for her.

Sam to be reconciled with and accepted by his father.

Boltons, Freys, Greyjoys, slavers, to be defeated.

Davos to be able to return to his wife/younger sons.

If there can't be a Stark King of the North then at least a Stark in Winterfell

the rest, being a traditionalist, i'd like the status quo before war of the 5 kings the returned.

Iron Throne: any targ, Dany, Ageon (even if he's a blackfyre) or Jon (if a targ). Or all three

Warden of the North : Bran would be nice with Rickon as heir. Or Jon if he gives up NW or not a targ.

Lord Paramount of Riverlands : Edmure

Warden of the West : Tyrion? or Tommen?

Warden of the East : Harry the heir with an Arryn last name (im not sure sweet Robin would survive)

Lord Paramount of Stormlands : legitimized Cedric (im not sure shireen would survive)

Lord Paramount of Iron islands : Asha? (theon, i think has been castrated)

Warden of the South : Same or Wyllis (preferrably)

Prince of Dorne : Same or Arriane

Davos to retain his newly acquired Lands or some lands

Night Watch remains

Manderly has a Large FLEET <-- wish fulfillment

Selmy if alive back as LC of KG

Val wedded to a Northern lord/ leader of clansmen, of her choosing

Jorah as LC of the NW, as his father's wishes

Arya and Gendry together hahaha,

or just Gendry legitimized or have some lands.

Ice returned to Starks either whole (preferably) or even just as the Oath keeper refitted to stark design of course

Long Claw returned to Mormonts

Blackfyre (if it exists) to Aegon

Dark sister (if it exists) to Jon (if targ) or Dany

Winterfell being rebuilt

Eddard's bones being laid to rest where they belong

At least one Stark having a happy ending

Jon Snow accomplishing something great and maybe being King

Sandor Clegane reappearing and accomplishing something great

Dany's dragons are fondly remembered for roasting the wights

Dany either being Queen or being remembered for heroic deeds

Bran is able to leave the cave after accomplishing great things. He is able to leave because a long lasting peace has descended on the realm that will last for generations.

Apple Martini is forced to start a thread admitting she was terribly wrong about Dany. :eek:

Archived