Most badass quotes

Winter's Ghost

"The north remembers lord Davos, the north remembers and this murmur's farce is almost over"

“Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. And some will lose more than the tips off their fingers, I promise you. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that.” - Stan The Man

From TWOW Theon chapter, Stan the man:

"Only if all the lords in the seven kingdoms had one neck"

Mine:

"Edd, fetch me a block" Jon

"The North remembers, Lord Davos. The North remembers, and the mummer's farce is almost done. My son is home" Wyman Manderly

"There is only one god and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: “Not today." Syrio Forel

"Bear Island knows no king but the King in the North, whose name is STARK." Lyanna Mormont

"Winter is coming" Everyone

"The wolves will come again" Jojen

"What if the wolves come?" "Yield" Lommy/Arya

"The King in the North" Everyone

Hmmm. I just realized that all these quotes have something to do with the Starks...

Great quote from our friend Stannis

"Bolton has blundered," the king declared. "All he had to do was sit inside his castle whilst we starved. Instead he has sent some portion of his strength forth to give us battle. His knights will be horsed, ours must fight afoot. His men will be well nourished, ours go into battle with empty bellies. It makes no matter. Ser Stupid, Lord Too-Fat, the Bastard, let them come."

He is the epitome of Badass

I cant believe that y'all did not post the most bad ass thing to have graced a GRRM book it is one word "dracarys" and a dude face melts off.

She's got a dragon at her command. She could have said 'pilliwinks' and that would have passed as the most badass word in the series, if it was followed by face-melting.

Badass Quotes as said by Daenerys:

"Before I am done with them, Mago and Ko Jhaqo will plead for the mercy they showed Eroeh."

"Khaleesi, Jhaqo is khal now, with twenty thousand riders at his back."

"And I am Daenerys Stormborn, Daenerys of House Targaryen, of the blood of Aegon the Conqueror and Maegor the Cruel and old Valyria before them. I am the dragon's daughter, and I swear to you, these men will die screaming."

"Worms have crawled up your nose and eaten your wits."

"Woman, you bray like an ass, and make no more sense."

"Woman?" She chuckled. "Is that meant to insult me? I would return the slap, if I took you for a man." Dany met his stare. "I am Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, the Unburnt, Mother of Dragons, khaleesi to Drogo's riders, and Queen of the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros.

"You are the blood of the dragon, you can make a hat."

"A dragon is no slave."

Badass Quotes about Daenerys:

"Daenerys Targaryen is no maid, however. She is the widow of a Dothraki khal, a mother of dragons and a sacker of cities, Aegon the Conqueror with teats."

"Viserys was Mad Aerys’s son, just so. Daenerys…Daenerys is quite different. The frightened child who sheltered in my manse died on the Dothraki sea, and was reborn in blood and fire. This dragon queen who wears her name is a true Targaryen."

"I know she is proud. How not? What is left to her but pride? I know she is strong. How not? The Dothraki despise weakness. If Daenaerys had been weak, she would have perished with Viserys. I know she is fierce. Astapor, Yunkai and Meereen are proof enough of that. She has survived assassins and conspiracies and fell sorceries, grieved for a brother and a husband and a son, tro the cities of the slavers to dust beneath her dainty sandaled feet."

This may be unrelated to Daenerys, but it's still badass:

“I am Cersei of House Lannister, a lion of the Rock, the rightful queen of these Seven Kingdoms, trueborn daughter of Tywin Lannister. And hair grows back."

Archived