What is your most crackpot theory? v.3

Pellaeon

Maester Luwin, through Osha, came to understand that magic had returned, confirmed for him when he sees Jojen's greendream come true with the sack of Winterfell. He also recognizes the Stark's connection to The Old Gods & The North. So before he dies he tells Osha to "keep Rickon close to The Old Gods, we need a King of Winter".

Maester Luwin, through Osha, came to understand that magic had returned, confirmed for him when he sees Jojen's greendream come true with the sack of Winterfell. He also recognizes the Stark's connection to The Old Gods & The North. So before he dies he tells Osha to "keep Rickon close to The Old Gods, we need a King of Winter".

Doesn't sound that crackpottish.

Hodor is a cousin of Brienne. Pregnant woman in Bran's vision is his mother.

This is quite close to the truth.

The tall knight in Bran's vision is Ser Duncan the Tall.

The girl standing on tiptoe to kiss him is Old Nan (then: Young Nan). You'll see this happen in the forthcoming "She-Wolves of Winterfell."

Hodor is, in fact, his descendant, so is Brienne, and so they are cousins.

Jon Snow is the son of Eddard Stark and Ashara Dayne

Victarion's plan to blow the Dragon Horn will backfire . . . in a big way . . . .

The Dragon Horn is the Horn of Winter and will crack the Wall and send the Others over the realm.

There are no other Dragons

The Faceless Men are at the Citadel in Oldtown to learn about how to resurrect Dragons using science

Marwyn the Mage is a prisoner of the Corsair King

The Corsair King kicked Euron's Butt and sent him running back to Westeros

Euron hired an Elemental from, "Memory of Flames" to kill Balon not a Faceless Man

Princess Ariel from The Little Mermaid will show up on, "A Dream of Spring"

That by the end of it all, Bran Stark is going to save his family, the realm, and the world.

I think when all is said and done, Stannis, Jon, Dany and everyone else will just be secondary players to Bran. I don't think there's anyone with the kind, or level, of power that he has, or with the ability to monumentally swing the series in an number of different ways. I think by the end of it all Bran will unveil the biggest mysteries of the series, be able to time travel, be able to influence the past, be able to warg a dragon and quite possibly warg an other.

Bran's going to steal the show.

Ned Stark warged into Ser Ilyn when he was beheaded. Brienne will take Jaime to LS but Ned/Ilyn will reveal himself and then kill and be killed by LS.

Sam will somehow be responsible for the deaths of his enemies and will gain a reputation worst than the Clegane brothers, Randyll will still hate him and then it will be revealed that Sam is in fact a bastard son of Mace Tyrell.

Ned/Ilyn: hey honey! I´m back (he learned to speak without a tongue)

LS: the killer of m husband !!! kill him!

Ned/Ilyn: God damnit I forgot this i killed my own body.

And I think was to be better if Sam actually is a son of Craster who was delivery by the others to his new family, to show mercy.

This is quite close to the truth.

The tall knight in Bran's vision is Ser Duncan the Tall.

The girl standing on tiptoe to kiss him is Old Nan (then: Young Nan). You'll see this happen in the forthcoming "She-Wolves of Winterfell."

Hodor is, in fact, his descendant, so is Brienne, and so they are cousins.

Sadly we learned today that the She-Wolves of Winterfell is about the first Dance of the Dragons and happens 80 years before the Dunk and Egg stories.

That by the end of it all, Bran Stark is going to save his family, the realm, and the world.

I think when all is said and done, Stannis, Jon, Dany and everyone else will just be secondary players to Bran. I don't think there's anyone with the kind, or level, of power that he has, or with the ability to monumentally swing the series in an number of different ways. I think by the end of it all Bran will unveil the biggest mysteries of the series, be able to time travel, be able to influence the past, be able to warg a dragon and quite possibly warg an other.

Bran's going to steal the show.

I actually believe this too.

IMO there is a lot in common with Dune and ASOIAF. Leto Atreides is Ned Stark, Lord of the protagonist house who is killed by treachery in the first book. Jon is Paul Atreides, the red herring who everyone thinks is the savior of humanity. In fact it is Bran aka Leto II who ends up manifesting God Like powers and becoming the most powerful character in the world, albeit one isolated from the rest of humanity.

Arya is Ghanima (sister to Bran/Leto II) who eventually marries the heir to the former emperor Aegon (Farad'n Corrino) intending to assassinate him on their wedding day. However she relents and actually has a happy marriage with him, continuing the Stark (Atreides) line which her brother cannot do.

Ned/Ilyn: hey honey! I´m back (he learned to speak without a tongue)

LS: the killer of m husband !!! kill him!

Ned/Ilyn: God damnit I forgot this i killed my own body.

And I think was to be better if Sam actually is a son of Craster who was delivery by the others to his new family, to show mercy.

Ned/Ilyn will communicate with LS using a mute appeal, just like Robb in Dany's vision of the RW.

As for Sam, he too badass to be Randyl's son, that's for certain. Perhaps a bastard son of Stannis? Mad with envy when Robert deflowered the Florent girl on his wedding day, Stannis had a brief affair with another Florent. Nine months later Sam was born.

Archived