Confessions...Say What?! V.6

Florina Laufeyson

I'm reallllly not here for people who think Dany is mad. By that logic, all of the original six point of view characters are mad -- Sansa is an unreliable narrator who is slowly poisoning a child, Arya is an 11 year old assassin, Bran lives in a spooky cave and wargs Hodor, Jon gives up Winterfell to stay at the Wall but pretty much gives up on the Night's Watch at the end of ADwD, and Tyrion... do I even need to explain why Tyrion is on the list? :P

:agree:

Jon is mad, Bran is madder and Arya is maddest of them all (?) :lol:

Jon is my absolute favorite character but I rather he stayed dead for good than be brought back by Melissandre. Is not only that I don't want him to become a sort of UnJon but also that I don't want that creepy religious fanatic who burns heart trees and men alike anywhere near Jon.

I despise everything related to Sansan

I actually enjoyed reading the Damphair's chapters in AFFC, especially the Kingsmoot.

I'm also a Stannis hater, I like and support his fight against those A-hole Boltons and Freys but his campaign has a huge negative like all that Rhllor crap (which is totally cool with burning non-believers and babies, WTF bro?). Whether he knows it or not the progress of his campaign is going to cause religious turmoil and if he's successful something akin to the crusades will happen. Rhllor is a jealous god (doesn't that sound familiar?), so there's no room for any other gods. If Stannis sits the throne with Melisandre in his council lots of burnings and purging are gonna happen, yeah I can't get down with that. I'm kind of hoping Stannis beats the Freys and Boltons but die before he reaches the throne.

I confess i was a crew member on S.S. Sansdor/SanSan. But i jumped ship, due to mutiny. :P

No srsly, i just cant handle Sansa that much these days and so the ship got torpedoed for me.

Ha! I actually love Sansa, and I like Sandor, too. Just not together. :)

I was at first indifferent about Sansa, but looking at the Sansa threads has slowly begun to make me hate and despise her. I've also realized she seems a little...slow. I'm just going to...stay away from those threads now.

I love both Varys and Littllefinger.

I want Margaery to live.

I'm....indifferent towards the Starks. I know they're the patent heroes of the tale but I...just don't give a fuck.

I think I've been distancing myself from the more popular characters because they keep dying, so I stan for Stannis as a coping mechanism. Even though I'm pretty sure he's going to die.

You are literally the only person I've ever seen say this. Good to know you're out there!

I like them too. I remember feeling so frustrated when I realised that there are no Dany chapters in FFC. Thanks god I hooked up to the series rather late and it was only a few months wait for DWD otherwise I would surely have gone mad.

- I can't stand Arya / Gendry ship,

- Have a enormous appreciation of Rat King Wyman Manderly and his pies,

- Want the black tom / Balerion to start haunting the Red Keep in style of Poe's "The Black Cat"

:bowdown: I love the reference to Poe's "The Black Cat" - oooh, the would be so good. I also thought once long ago that Arya might warg that cat when she gets back to King's Landing, and then, through the kitty, she would know the truth about the baby swapping debacle. :dunno:

I confess I love Jon Snow, in part because I think Kit Harrington is hot - not hard on the eyes at all. The actor made the character come to life for me in the book.

I confess I did not like Davos when I was first introduced to him. I thought all his ships were boring, and Stannis with his sense of justice and his gritting teeth annoying. But now I completely love Davos - and I think he is one of the most honorable of men since Ned.

I confess the Damphair scares me, although I love the description of his long hair and seaweed woven through it. He scares me because he drowns his initiates and brings them back to life - and to be pushed underwater with no air is a frightening experience. I was a synchronized swimmer for 15 years, so I know the feeling of feeling like you can't hold your breath another minute.

I confess I despise Ramsay Bolton for all his deeds, but most for abusing the little girl Jeyne Poole with Theon and a dog. There is no death bad enough for him to endure - maybe being drowned and revivied a few times, then flayed, then roasted of hot coals.

I confess I love Arya, Bran, Bloodraven, the direwolves, and Mormont's raven.

I confess I cried harder when Arya separated from Nymeria, when Lady was killed, and when Grey Wind died, than when certain humans died.

I forgot a few confessions - I love the dragons, but they need more guidance from their mother.

I confess that I really started to like Jaime after seeing the HBO series. The actor is hot as well.

I confess that I love Brienne, but the actress who plays her is far too beautiful.

:bowdown: I love the reference to Poe's "The Black Cat" - oooh, the would be so good. I also thought once long ago that Arya might warg that cat when she gets back to King's Landing, and then, through the kitty, she would know the truth about the baby swapping debacle. :dunno:

To me Black Tom / Balerion GRRM presents Poe's "The Black Cat".

Both are old, scruffy and torn, they haunt the place of murder and hate / wish ill on murderers.

You have to wonder whose ruin will he bring? :devil:

I confess I despise Ramsay Bolton for all his deeds, but most for abusing the little girl Jeyne Poole with Theon and a dog. There is no death bad enough for him to endure - maybe being drowned and revivied a few times, then flayed, then roasted of hot coals.

You are being too kind.

Giving him into Qyburn's tender care for some time before your preferred treatment may be better.

I actually like Ramsay. He's cruel, but he's fun. I usually like evil characters in most stories and Ramsay is completely black, there's nothing grey on him. He's obviously not a person I'd like to hang around IRL, obviously, but I like him as a character. I still want Stannis to kick his ass though. If it was any other king, like Balon, Renly or Robb, I'd be rooting for Roose & Ramsay. But it's Stannis, and King Stannis is my God.

Oh man, agreed so hard. It's why I have problems with Sansa fan threads. I like them in theory but they always turn into one huge Sansan fest.

Sansa is one of my favourite characters but I can't read a thread about her for long because this happens! I really detest SanSan and get irrationally annoyed whenever I see it.

I also don't like Stannis. I've tried, I really have, especially after seeing all the love and worship he gets on this board, but I just can't. And while I do like Davos, I find his chapters slightly boring.

I confess i was a crew member on S.S. Sansdor/SanSan. But i jumped ship, due to mutiny. :P

No srsly, i just cant handle Sansa that much these days and so the ship got torpedoed for me.

I knew you were a woman of taste and intelligence.

I have to confess that if Sansa only had three choices for a husband -- Tyrion, Littlefinger or Sandor, I'd choose Sandor. At least he likes her for herself alone.

I just shrugged when Ned was executed and when Robb and Catelyn died.

I guess that, awful as it may seem, I don't care much for most of the Starks (except the girls).

If GRRM kills Rickon, Jon Snow, and even Bran but saves all the remaining Lannisters (except Cersei) I'd be very happy.

Archived