Confessions...Say What?! V.6

Florina Laufeyson

I hope they give him a really greasy shoulder-length wig. For some reason I always imagined Ramsay with Snape hair. I don't even think that's in the books.

hahaha hahahah! lol! Thats an interesting one because i always imagined Ramsay with greyish hair for some reason. Short but shaggy greyish hair. Dont ask....Probably because his eyes are described as cold and evil and very pale (like Roose's) and a mop to match would make him look more sinister.

Alright, I got one that I'm sure is fairly unpopular here.

I don't need the ending to look like a graveyard in order for me to be satisfied at the and of ASOIAF. Just because GRRM has told a very dark and dangerous story littered with corpses doesn't mean it needs to end on the same note it began. A little happniess would not be a horrible way to end the series.

I hope they show how truly evil he is, and his father is no better. Roose stabbed Robb. May a house drop on them both, I say! :ack:

I wonder what kind of shoes they were and will they stick from under the house. ;)

He already has fangirls; I've seen it on other sites. One girl said, and I quote, "I wouldn't mind if he flayed me!"

I just... Yeah.

That's just messed-up and wrong on so many levels.

Eh, it's the internet-everyone has fans. I recall a Gregor Clegane appreciation thread from a few months ago.

Please tell me the thread was sarcastic / parody?

I so wish to believe that nobody would be willing to appreciate him.

Exactly. I've liked plenty of villains but there's just nothing to either of these characters; they have absolutely no moral ambiguity to be fascinated by. They're just despicable. Maybe that's my confession - I virtually never judge anyone for liking anything because taste is so personal and we often explore the unthinkable through these fantasy worlds as a means of catharsis or whatever, but I'm sorry - anyone who fangirls about Ramsay or Gregor in all seriousness, I judge. And I don't care that Theon, Jaime, and the Hound are my favorites. It's totally different! :)

:agree:

Theon, Jaime and Hound have depth. Reasons for the things they do and good sides to their characters too.

Ramsay and Gregor are almost two-dimensional caricatures with nothing positive or interesting in them.

Alright, I got one that I'm sure is fairly unpopular here.

I don't need the ending to look like a graveyard in order for me to be satisfied at the and of ASOIAF. Just because GRRM has told a very dark and dangerous story littered with corpses doesn't mean it needs to end on the same note it began. A little happniess would not be a horrible way to end the series.

:agree: :agree: :agree:

I want a happy ending for my favorites and I regret nothing.

I don't get the Stannis love - Stannis is the Man and all that. I don't hate him, it's mild dislike. He is going along with all this stuff Melissandre is doing, but he doesn't seem convinced of it himself. Just like "Yep, that's what the fire says! Guess I better do it." Shoot, he was nearly going to throw Edric Storm in the fire just because.

I don't get the Stannis love - Stannis is the Man and all that. I don't hate him, it's mild dislike. He is going along with all this stuff Melissandre is doing, but he doesn't seem convinced of it himself. Just like "Yep, that's what the fire says! Guess I better do it." Shoot, he was nearly going to throw Edric Storm in the fire just because.

:agree: Except I STRONGLY dislike Stannis. Honestly the only things that keep me from hating him is Davos & how he helped the NW.

I'm in the same boat, I can't even begin to understand extreme love for Stannis.

Because he saved the NW from Mance, when all the other kings, even Robb, cared nothing about the Wall; because he hates the throne and fights for it just because it's his duty to be king; because he wants to put an end to the game of thrones and all the schemes and backstabbing; because he is the last hope for the North; because he is the only claimant to the throne capable of defending against the Others; because he was supported by good old dead Ned; because he is just; because he is badass; and because he puts duty above all else. Nobody else could be a better king than Stannis in times like that.

I watched the show first and I didn't like him in the show or the books. :3

You and me appear to have almost exact onpinons on a lot of characters. and i also watched the show before reading the books. (Quickly attempts to hide from the fury of the book purists :leaving:

You and me appear to have almost exact onpinons on a lot of characters. and i also watched the show before reading the books. (Quickly attempts to hide from the fury of the book purists :leaving:

Awesome! Always glad to meet someone who agrees with me :) xD

Haha I know what you mean. Whenever I say I saw the show first I'm always worried about someone being all aaaah how could you not have read the books :lol:

Heh i totally saw the show before reading. As a result, the following characters appear in my mind as their show counterparts:

Ned

Catelyn

Tyrion

Sansa

Arya

Jon ( :leer: )

Theon

Dany

Viserys ( :drool: )

Varys

Littlefinger

Stannis

Davos

Drogo

Bran

Jaime

Cersei

Jaqen (YES)

Joff

The other characters i imagine differently.

Archived