Which house are you really ..here is some help.

TheZone

Really? I swear I saw a yellow button appear when I scrolled down to see...

I am concentrating on my strengths. I long ago conceded I will never understand complex computer functions like "copy and paste" or "attach document". I survive, roll with the punches, and work out to my own theme music.

But none of that means I'm not jealous.

I am concentrating on my strengths. I long ago conceded I will never understand complex computer functions like "copy and paste" or "attach document". I survive, roll with the punches, and work out to my own theme music.

It's a little small, but when you click "Calculate Results", a box appears with "calculating results...." on it, right? And on the top right corner of that box is the "hurry up!" button.

I clicked on it and it worked for me. It seems to have worked for jslippy too

Either something with our browsers is preventing the button from appearing, or Redbean is hallucinating.

Thanks to PA, I am:

You Scored as HOUSE MARTELL

You hail from House Martell. Your house seat is Sunspear in the Dorne. You love the sun and heat, even enough to make your home in the desert. You are independent, strong willed, and can survive no matter what happens. The underdog. You may be different from everyone else, but who said that was a bad thing? Your house motto: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken. Picture is Copyright © RMB

HOUSE MARTELL 70% HOUSE BARATHEON 60% HOUSE STARK 55% HOUSE GREYJOY 55% HOUSE ARRYN 50% HOUSE TYRELL 50% HOUSE FREY 45% HOUSE TULLY 30% HOUSE LANNISTER 30% HOUSE TARGARYEN 30%

Which, I admit, I don't get, exactly.

It's a little small, but when you click "Calculate Results", a box appears with "calculating results...." on it, right? And on the top right corner of that box is the "hurry up!" button.

I clicked on it and it worked for me. It seems to have worked for jslippy too

Cheers, but never saw it. Forunately, charity begins online.

Thanks to PA, I am:

You Scored as HOUSE MARTELL

You hail from House Martell. Your house seat is Sunspear in the Dorne. You love the sun and heat, even enough to make your home in the desert. You are independent, strong willed, and can survive no matter what happens. The underdog. You may be different from everyone else, but who said that was a bad thing? Your house motto: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken. Picture is Copyright © RMB

HOUSE MARTELL 70% HOUSE BARATHEON 60% HOUSE STARK 55% HOUSE GREYJOY 55% HOUSE ARRYN 50% HOUSE TYRELL 50% HOUSE FREY 45% HOUSE TULLY 30% HOUSE LANNISTER 30% HOUSE TARGARYEN 30%

Which, I admit, I don't get, exactly.

Who did u want to be

Who did u want to be

Not so much want. Just thought a few answers would sway; mountains for Arryn, vanity for Targ or Lannister, couple others for Baratheon. Only one I saw trending towards Martell was re: leadership/gender. I think it mostly read off in negation.

Not so much want. Just thought a few answers would sway; mountains for Arryn, vanity for Targ or Lannister, couple others for Baratheon. Only one I saw trending towards Martell was re: leadership/gender. I think it mostly read off in negation.

DO u want to do it again?

DO u want to do it again?

No, no it's cool, but thanks. Don't think it will change all thart much.

My biggest issue with these kinds of questionaires are when they're spliced questions. Like I had confidence and success at a young age, but if anything my elders let me get away with murder because of it.

No, no it's cool, but thanks. Don't think it will change all thart much.

My biggest issue with these kinds of questionaires are when they're spliced questions. Like I had confidence and success at a young age, but if anything my elders let me get away with murder because of it.

Nice !! That is why I go neutral on that !

Stark 75%

Martell 65%

Tully 60%

Greyjoy 55%

Targaryen 55%

Baratheon 55%

Arryn 50%

Lannister 35%

Tyrell 35%

Frey 20%

Interesting that Stark and Martell came out on top because I said I didn't like really cold weather or really hot weather. More interesting is that when I did the individual test I came out Petyr Baelish. Woot?!?

Very nice finds! Individual I got Oberyn Martell - the Red Viper.. Oberyn Martell-Tully!

Tully - 80%

Stark - 75%

Martell - 60%

THE KING IN THE NORTH!

You Scored as HOUSE TULLY

You hail from House Tully. Your house seat is Riverrun in the Riverlands. As your motto says, you are all about your family and honor. You confide in friends and family first, and keep strangers at a distance. You cant always stand up for yourself, but you would never betray your friends to get ahead. A true good guy in this world. Your house motto: Family, Duty, and Honor.

i found this one that tells you which character you are :

http://asoiaf.tripod.com/ctest2.html

I am Oberyn Martell the red viper!!

I am Jon Snow!

ETA: When I started the series in 1996 at age 28, Jon Snow and Arya Stark were the characters I identified with the most. In 2012 at age 44, I feel I identify more with Jaime Lannister and Brienne of Tarth.

And I'm girl. Never identified with Catelyn, Cersei or Sansa

Archived