Fights that would have been LEGEN.....(wait for it).....DARY

Spotted Cat

Jaime VS Robert Baratheon after finding out that Robert is slapping Cersei around.

Ned Stark VS Jorah Mormont (they both really despised each other)

Sandor Clegane VS Victarion Greyjoy

Areo Hotah VS Gregor Clegane

Jon Connington VS Barristan Selmy (could be furious at Selmy for accepting Robert's pardon after the Trident)

Loras vs Jamie (sword fight not jousting)

no good, Loras says that his brother Garlan is the better swordsman, so I'd say the brother vs Jaime instead for a more interesting fight. Otherwise, Jaime mops the floor with Loras.

Dany vs Irri

... naked in a pool of lime jello :drool:

Since all the good matches are taken, I'd put non-fighters against each other.. Tyrion's fatass owner Yezzan Zo Qaggaz vs fellow fatty Illyrio Mopatis

Tormund vs Shagga. Would Tormund get his member fed to the goats?

There aren't enough goats.

I'd like to see Khal Drogo versus Someone Random Sending Him a Raven

Drogo opens the message, cuts himself on the paper, it gets infected, he dies.

The Queen of Thornes vs. The Ghost of Highheart, in order to include geriatrics in the festivities.

The mountain vs Khal Drogo (if drogo wore Armour)

Jamie and King Robert (before king Robert got fat)

Barristan selmey Vs Arthur Dayne

Lores vs Jamie (sword fight not jousting)

What else and more importantly who would win?

The Mountain vs Khal Drogo = The Mountain, I don't think Khal is going to wear armor and since a lot of the Khals don't use armor I won't speculate on that.

Barristan Selmy vs Arthur Dayne = Arthur Dayne, Jaime says something about how Dayne could kill all of the KG while holding his dick pissing.

Jaime Lannister vs Robert Baratheon = Jaime Lannister, he has reservations taking on brutes like Sandor and Gregor Clegane but those are sword wielders. I give it to him since in AFFC a soldier asks Jaime advice on how to fight warhammer wielding fighters.

Loras Tyrell vs Jaime Lannister = Jaime Lannister. Loras himself says his older brother Garlan is the better sword. Garlan practices battlefield scenarios of getting jumped by 3-4 guys at a time. Plus Loras got chumped by Brienne and she in turn had a hard time fighting a chained up Jaime.

I would have liked to see:

Brandon Stark vs Rhaegar Targaryen

Jon Snow vs Robb Stark

Jon Snow vs Ramsay Snow

The Hound vs The Mountain

Garlan Tyrell vs Robert Strong

Archived