Fights that would have been LEGEN.....(wait for it).....DARY

Spotted Cat

Guys you are forgetting one; Viserys vs Joffrey. XD

You know, that was exactly my first thought after reading the title of this thread. Honestly. And, after a few seconds of pondering, I added "...with warhammers".

Another with almost equal epic potential: Wyman Manderly v. Walder Frey, jousting.

Dayne kills Tarly easy. Victorian beats Brienne too.

I agree with the former, but not the latter. Victarion can be a bit of a dolt, and men smarter than him have underestimated Brienne with her using that to her advantage.

Wun Wun rips his arms off and beats him with it. No chance for Robert Strong on this one.

I know, I just hope Cersei calls for trial by combat only to see the look on her face when Robert Strong is torn apart by Wun Wun.

I agree with the former, but not the latter. Victarion can be a bit of a dolt, and men smarter than him have underestimated Brienne with her using that to her advantage.

I know, I just hope Cersei calls for trial by combat only to see the look on her face when Robert Strong is torn apart by Wun Wun.

I just don't think Brienne is as formitable as people give her credit for. Not to metion she has not fought a fighter like Victorian, no one with his combination of strength, skill and aggression. I think he cuts her down quite easily actually.

Robert Strong vs. Wun Wun would be fun to wathc just to see Wun Wun with a new toy. It would look something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZrmxMqupVg

arya with needle vs. wight. no fire around fire bad

Syrio Forel vs. Oberynn Martell (this surely has to have more witty comments than Oberynn vs. Bronn)

Bran vs. Joffrey wooden swords

The hound vs. 3 wights with a campfire in the center of the arena they are in would he go for the fire who knows

Garlan Tyrell vs The Halfhand - Qhorin would win this one easily

Arya vs Janos Slynt - nice to see some vengeance for Ned

Areo Hotah vs Strong Belwas - I think Belwas wins every time

GreatJon vs Roose - GreatJon wouldn't even use his sword

Khal Drogo vs The Mountain - No armour fist fight

The Hound vs Syrio - Pretty even here but I'm going with Syrio on this

Garlan Tyrell vs The Halfhand - Qhorin would win this one easily

Arya vs Janos Slynt - nice to see some vengeance for Ned

Areo Hotah vs Strong Belwas - I think Belwas wins every time

GreatJon vs Roose - GreatJon wouldn't even use his sword

Khal Drogo vs The Mountain - No armour fist fight

The Hound vs Syrio - Pretty even here but I'm going with Syrio on this

I'm taking Garlan over the Halfhand but it wouldn't be that easy

Arya would destroy this chump

Areo Hotah wins this one, Belwas is overrated (so is Hotah but Belwas is arrongant which would be his undoing)

Greatjon cuts Roose in half with a single swing and drinks wine from his skull

The Mountain beats Drogo due to his armor, if he doesn't wear armor I'm going with Drogo

This would be a good fight. I'm thinking the Hound would take it though.

Archived