TTTNE 368 - Theme Free Spam Area!

The Kingmaker

Congrats KM :)

I decided to start Ender's Game today. Probably a bad idea since Red Country comes out tomorrow and I'm gonna want to start that immediately but oh well, really needed something to listen to at work so I'll have to put it aside for a while until I finish Red Country :P

It's pretty good so far though.

Is there a way of looking up how many of your posts have been liked? -wants to go on an ego trip-

Yeah, go to your My Profile and hit the Likes tab on the left (you can alternate between Given and Received, after you hit the Likes tab, in the upper right corner).

Why not?

Back at you. :P I just noticed you were liking all the posts that congratulated you and what St. Arya said about the like. :lol:

Yeah, go to your My Profile and hit the Likes tab on the left (you can alternate between Given and Received, after you hit the Likes tab, in the upper right corner).

:eek: Mind = blown. Whhhaaaat?! Was that always there?

Back at you. :P I just noticed you were liking all the posts that congratulated you and what St. Arya said about the like. :lol:

:eek: Mind = blown. Whhhaaaat?! Was that always there?

Has been there since I joined the forums, was away when the like system was turned off, though.

Congrats KM :)

I decided to start Ender's Game today. Probably a bad idea since Red Country comes out tomorrow and I'm gonna want to start that immediately but oh well, really needed something to listen to at work so I'll have to put it aside for a while until I finish Red Country :P

It's pretty good so far though.

I love Ender's Game!! I'm really excited for the movie but know there is no way it can possibly be as good..

L_T, I was going to ask about that. Great to hear! I have an interview to go to in a bit, so things are going well on my end.

Good luck with interview KC. Here is a :leer: for luck.

Has been there since I joined the forums, was away when the like system was turned off, though.

I'm still in awe of this. I hope this is new, otherwise I am not very observant. :rofl:

Archived