TTTNE 370 - A naked man has few secrets. A flayed man has none. (House Bolton Theme)

King Euron Swagjoy

Crown, I do not think anything is wrong with it, but I wonder where you take all this time. Would you mind doing my homework instead? :P

I should spend more time doing my own homework instead of reading books or watching tv-series. I think I'll have less time when I go to University next year.

Well people it is too damn early for this bird to be awake on a Saturday considering i only slept 3 hours, i'm gonna go make a nice cup of tea and make a bowl of cereal i expect everyone naked when i return no excuses people.

I am not going anywhere :smug: That is you who tries to live the spirit of the thread. So do it thoroughly. Do it like a Bolton.

Fair enough but i know nothing of leeches i think you will have to help me Shadow :leer:

I should spend more time doing my own homework instead of reading books or watching tv-series. I think I'll have less time when I go to University next year.

I should spend more time on my homeworks and such instead of posting here. :lol:

What will you study?

Well people it is too damn early for this bird to be awake on a Saturday considering i only slept 3 hours, i'm gonna go make a nice cup of tea and make a bowl of cereal i expect everyone naked when i return no excuses people.

Nice sleep, CROW! Make sure you have space for all the TTTTNE ladies. :lol:

I will try to misbehave better later, I promise.

I should spend more time on my homeworks and such instead of posting here. :lol:

What will you study?

Business economics, tax law, accountancy, etc, something like that.

If anything I got more time when I went to University. Maybe that's the reason I didn't pass most of last year courses

Or because your study is utterly boring.

But really, you have more time? Because that would be awesome.

JW....sorry to hear about your pet. They can do great things for dogs now...we just put down our beagle/basset mix on October 25...she was 20 yrs and 8 months. Without modern medicine for pets, she never would have made it that long. Check your options for your baby!

Archived