TTTNE 370 - A naked man has few secrets. A flayed man has none. (House Bolton Theme)

King Euron Swagjoy

First time I heard of it.

Judging by your taste I think you would not like a series about a chemist cooking meth to pay his bills because he is dying of cancer, would you? :D

I thought you would. :dunno:

Probably not, but I am a person of many surprises ...

Honestly, who would think I was an ASOIAF fan, really? :D

Some aristocratic English family, I think. It has Rose Leslie and Iain Glen in it.

Yep.

I said that. It was a good show but I didn't really care for the plot. It just had impressive battles.

And saying you didn't like the wire is a blasphemy!

It's not really a plot though tha's the thing, watch your seeing is the actual events that happened as being told by the the actual survivors or 101st Airborne. That's why at the begging they always have the older gentlemen talking about their experiences because the characters in the show are them during WW2. It is television so they add a few things her and there but the story from start to finish is all real history and what these guys really did during WW2, that's why it is so powerful because everything your seeing is what really happened.

They don't have a Mod word under their name. They are ruthless and cruel and they don't hesitate against using violence :uhoh:

I don't hesitate to use violence either though so im not seeing the problem here HAR HAR HAR

I don't distrust Crow. I like Crow. But Crow did something bad. Crow paid for it by taking a pie in the groin. And Dot Lady taught me its fun to go after Crow. Its my new thing :)

You will not here this CROW complain about having a Lady chase him down :leer:

My feathery friend is ignoring me UHUUUUU :crying: He won't even try to behave for me ... or at least give me a leer.

:P

St Arya, nice! Tell me when you want to discuss it. :)

Behave but......... don't wanna........ :leaving:.

Give you a leer but you wanted to give me clothes, i am not wearing clothes as long as this thread is running. So you need to accept the naked CROW and maybe i will give you some leers, ok you get some anyway cus i can't resist :leer: :leer: :leer: HAR HAR HAR

Later LT, you better be naked when you return HAR HAR HAR.

And you people are watching too many series o.O

:agree:

Crown, I do not think anything is wrong with it, but I wonder where you take all this time. Would you mind doing my homework instead? :P

Behave but......... don't wanna........ :leaving:.

Give you a leer but you wanted to give me clothes, i am not wearing clothes as long as this thread is running. So you need to accept the naked CROW and maybe i will give you some leers, ok you get some anyway cus i can't resist :leer: :leer: :leer: HAR HAR HAR

Later LT, you better be naked when you return HAR HAR HAR.

:D I am quite content with that. The Others may take behaving, I got a triple leer from the CROW! :leer: back at you, my friend.

LT? :eek: CROW, what was that about?

Archived