TTTNE 370 - A naked man has few secrets. A flayed man has none. (House Bolton Theme)

King Euron Swagjoy

Electrical and Computer engineering? o.O That sounds hard. I mean, here Electrical and Electronics Engineering and Computer Engineering are seperate but they are together at where you live?

Yeah. The exact translation would be "Electrical engineering and computer engireering" . But we have a class that it's called Electronics 101 so I don't know exactly what to say :P

Electrical and Computer engineering? o.O That sounds hard. I mean, here Electrical and Electronics Engineering and Computer Engineering are seperate but they are together at where you live?

I am not sure, maybe he stuies double major?

I do that, I do not know if it is possible at Ned's.

Edit: Or not.

The last time I did anything mathematical or scientific was GCSE (16). I dropped it asap.

Like I have said before I aslo take lessons in the German language but I am not a general fan of "theoritical sciences"

I know some ancient greek because it was obligatory in high school but haven't touched that since I was sixteen.

Opinions?

I'm not sure. I like it, but I'm afraid it's getting repetitive sooner or later. Dexter Morgan is a cool character, and I'm looking forward to see his background fleshed out. I'm going to watch a few more episodes before giving a final verdict.

Dexter fits in with the theme of this TTTNE pretty good.

Archived