Are you emotionally ready?

Lion of Judah

I'm emotionally ready, even though I don't watch the show. I don't get the same feeling about tragic events watching the show as I do from reading the books.

Well you can help console the rest of us, expect your PM box to explode after this episode. :drunk:

I feel no pity for traitors.

:leaving:

The same way I felt actually when I first read about the red wedding. The red wedding wouldn't be sad if twas only robb that died, but he had to cause the deaths of his mother, Lady Mormont and a great other northerners. Frankly I'd like to watch how Robb dies, but HBO I beg you, spare me lady Catelyn's

The same way I felt actually when I first read about the red wedding. The red wedding wouldn't be sad if twas only robb that died, but he had to cause the deaths of his mother, Lady Mormont and a great other northerners. Frankly I'd like to watch how Robb dies, but HBO I beg you, spare me lady Catelyn's

Yea, poor cat. She was supposed to be taken hostage.

:P Just kidding! I loved robb, he was a great kid. But the show has changed so many things, I doubt they will capture the same feelings as the book.

The writers, and the rest of the world actually, knows that the Red Wedding will have to be breathtakingly good. They managed to do Blackwater Bay amazingly well, so my hopes are up.

You reckon they'll show Grey Wind's head sewn onto...

No! No, no, no, nooooooooooooooo....

:crying:

I was in shock when I read the RW chapter but kept going in hopes to find out someone survived - and then I read what they did to their bodies..... and I just had to stop and just ... I think I just numbly stared at the wall for quite some time

:frown5:

Archived