Are you emotionally ready?

Lion of Judah

No! No, no, no, nooooooooooooooo....

:crying:

I was in shock when I read the RW chapter but kept going in hopes to find out someone survived - and then I read what they did to their bodies..... and I just had to stop and just ... I think I just numbly stared at the wall for quite some time

:frown5:

It'll be okay Little Wing... it's gonna be okay. :crying: :bawl:

No! No, no, no, nooooooooooooooo....

:crying:

I was in shock when I read the RW chapter but kept going in hopes to find out someone survived - and then I read what they did to their bodies..... and I just had to stop and just ... I think I just numbly stared at the wall for quite some time

:frown5:

I had more of a TKMNN moment. I took a day off reading and then had to go back to see if it was real.

So I was convinced by several posters to check out the TV show Game of Thrones. Well I just ordered both the seasons, set me back about $70, so I better enjoy this or some people will feel my wrath (WK, Eadaoin, amongst others). But I just realized something, season 3 of the show will be covering the Red Wedding! :crying: I don't know if I'm ready for the emotional trauma, are you?

am i ready??!!!! i still haven't recuperated from ned's beheading. i can still hear otakuASSEMBLE yelling. and i'm yelling with him!

if it's any consolation, i think the red wedding will be in 2014 since they're splitting book 3 into 2 seasons. but i doubt i'll be ready then, either. :bawl:

eta:

From what I understand the RW is in three. Numerous reports from when it was apparently being filmed.

:uhoh: whaaaaat?

not ready. not ready. not ready. not ready. not ready. not..

From what I understand the RW is in three. Numerous reports from when it was apparently being filmed.

Seriously, I was at the brink of crying when I came to understand that the Red Wedding would be in Season Three, as I was being so sure before that that it would be in Season four. And the fact that Sansa's wedding will only be in episode 8 really annoys me.

Seriously, I was at the brink of crying when I came to understand that the Red Wedding would be in Season Three, as I was being so sure before that that it would be in Season four. And the fact that Sansa's wedding will only be in episode 8 really annoys me.

I want to see Stannis arriving at the Wall. I bet that will be in S4 :( That would cheer everyone up.

it's quite possible for HBO to cover the whole of storm of swords in season 3. All they have to do is remove Daenerys pointless adventure with her unsullied

There's gonna be a whole lot of Dany in S3. Literally half of the reports I've seen from S3 have been SB.

it's quite possible for HBO to cover the whole of storm of swords in season 3. All they have to do is remove Daenerys pointless adventure with her unsullied

Pointless!?! I have had about enough of your blasphemy. Dracarys!

Lion, go easy on this one. We must save our righteous fury for later...

Are you a King's Man WWW?

And the fact that Sansa's wedding will only be in episode 8 really annoys me.

what do you mean by this? forgive the lack of comprehension. :huh: why did you say "only be"? do you mean it should be several episodes or that it is so late in the season or something else?

Archived