Are you emotionally ready?

Lion of Judah

So I was convinced by several posters to check out the TV show Game of Thrones. Well I just ordered both the seasons, set me back about $70, so I better enjoy this or some people will feel my wrath (WK, Eadaoin, amongst others). But I just realized something, season 3 of the show will be covering the Red Wedding! :crying: I don't know if I'm ready for the emotional trauma, are you?

I know I will be crying like a baby and people will know Winter has come for me. I am emotionally ready, but still.. My tears will form a waterfall.

I may need your shoulder for some strength. I'm not ready. I put the book down for a month after reading the Red Wedding.

So I was convinced by several posters to check out the TV show Game of Thrones. Well I just ordered both the seasons, set me back about $70, so I better enjoy this or some people will feel my wrath (WK, Eadaoin, amongst others). But I just realized something, season 3 of the show will be covering the Red Wedding! :crying: I don't know if I'm ready for the emotional trauma, are you?

They're well worth seeing. Not as good as the books generally, but there are some phenomenal scenes. My personal favorites: Ned sending Dondarrion out after the Mountain; Ser Barristan being dismissed; Syrio's "death;" Arya in Harranhal (wholly made up but amazing,) the Blackwater. Oh my dear goodness, the Blackwater episode (S2:9) is possibly the best episode of TV ever.

Archived