Are you emotionally ready?

Lion of Judah

Buck, did you see the Confessions threads? (9 and10) I can't remember of you joined us?

So much fun that was! We came close to an alliance with the targs, but old wounds open all to easily im afraid.

You said to the dragons meat is meat. Implying they will kill and eat anything so must be put down.

If they are hungrey, they just don't go around devouring humans if you notice. For example, in the pit, Drogon could've devoured dozens of spectators if he wanted to, but he didn't...

I do wonder how/if they are going to explain guest rights. The fact that guest rights were violated is important to the story too.

Probably Catelyn and Robb will discuss it before, she will tell him to ask for bread and salt when he meets Walder. At least I assume that it would be most sensible so. For all we know, they might have decided to overlook the whole plot point.

The dragon queen must be stopped. Lets all support Aegon

*desperate plea*

It is desperate indeed. Aegon is so fake even I noticed it from the books, and I generally do not notice any disguises or hidden identities. Nobody supports Faegon.

How did a thread on Red Wedding turn into yet another Stannis fans showdown? It makes me want go hide into the safety of the Games again, despite WK's kind invitation back to the book forums ... :leaving:

We're not talking about Stannis, we're talking about the Targaryens and their dragons. ;)

Buck, did you see the Confessions threads? (9 and10) I can't remember of you joined us?

Ummm, I do not think so. Those are the threads similar to unpopular opinions? I posted in one a very very long time ago.

What happened in there?

Aegon will never see the Iron Throne, let alone seat it...

:agree:

am so desperate right now, i'd support any Targaryen besides Dany. Bleach your hair white and wear purple contacts and I'd likely support you

Why?

Support Jon. Mance :cool4:

Fixed that for you. :cool4:

We're not talking about Stannis, we're talking about the Targaryens and their dragons. ;)

When I started writing, it was still Stannis. This thread is quick. ;)

Archived