Are you emotionally ready?

Lion of Judah

Somehow, I don't think 35-year-old Stannis would want to marry 16-year-old Daenerys...

I could see dany proposing to stannis.

Dany:Oh good king! Please marry me, we will make each other so happy and usher in a golden age for westeros!

Stannis:(grinds his teeth)No. I have a wife.

Dany:You can have us both!

Somehow, I don't think 35-year-old Stannis would want to marry 16-year-old Daenerys...

He did not seem to mind 500-year-old Melisandre. :rolleyes:

As long as stannis gets the stormlands and crownlands.

Sure, they are his by right. Just let Mance have the lands over the Wall and the right to hide to the south during the winter, his army will help to fight the wights and Others.

Or Stannie boy. :drunk:

I like Stanley better. :drunk:

Besides, we already elected Stannis President-King.

E-Ro got the Westerlands and I got the Reach.

What do I get?

Dany:Oh good king! Please marry me, we will make each other so happy and usher in a golden age for westeros!

Something like that.

As little as Stannis loves his wife, he is nothing but dutiful and following the law. Except for Melisandre, but that's just the exception that proves the rule. ;)

Stannis: *grindsteethgrindsteethgrindsteethgrindsteeth*

*Melisandre drags Stannis into her bed and pops out a shadowbaby to kill Dany*

well, tearing down the iron throne won't stop the Lannisters (now kings of the west) to invade the crown lands and begin another war of conquest. Westeros needs only one ruler: a Targaryen. Btw if Jon ain't dead Aegon would see to it that he does eventually

Oh my.... you will not like the end of these books I daresay....

Did you support the king?

Sure, I supported THE Mance.

Something like that.

As little as Stannis loves his wife, he is nothing but dutiful and following the law. Except for Melisandre, but that's just the exception that proves the rule. ;)

You are a Stannis supporter too? I did not know that. Do you not support Sansa?

Something like that.

Are you joining their side? Is that what has happened here?

In your dreams.

Those lands were awarded to us by the king for leal service. Did you vote for stannis? I could give you a holdfast in the west somewhere if your interested... The clegane lands.

Nah, I shall pass. I am sure Mance can get me a comfortable tent somewhere. I do not mind sharing his, if I think even. ;)

Archived