Are you emotionally ready?

Lion of Judah

How can the Mance serve something he already is? To quote Lyanna Mormont (and I haven't changed or edited this in any way) "We recognize only one King, the King in the North. And his name is RAYDER. MANCE RAYDER."

:commie: Another fellow Mance supporter! High-five, Taganarro!

Silly, thats really sansa. Didnt you know that?

Oh, sure. Sorry. :leaving:

I told you this obsessing over Stannis has ruined your common sense, folks. Those characters are fictional.

Stannis and his self righteous gibberish. Yes he is the rightful heir, but no he is not best suited for the throne. The seven kingdoms need a Queen's touch, they need a Queen's caress, TLC and steadfast disposition. Stannis will only give them the cold shoulder and lord only knows what he would do to the hungry children caught stealing food.

A Queen's touch, a Queen's caress, and a few burned towns and cities and more charred bones of children? :P

He'd feed them.

Mance can be King Beyond the Wall if he wishes. Stannis will grant him that for service.

The law ends at the Wall. The Lands Beyond are not his to grant.

Just like i'm the actual Great Walrus...

And I am the one and only E-Ro

Sure, and I am actually a plant, did you not know that?

A Queen's touch, a Queen's caress, and a few burned towns and cities and more charred bones of children? :P

He'd feed them.

Burnt cities of those who opposed us, Queen Daenerys acknowledged the death of that innocent child and made recompense. Would Stannis have done the same? :drunk:

Mance can be King Beyond the Wall if he wishes. Stannis will grant him that for service.

lol, the only thing Stannis is granting Mance is a slow, agonizing death by fire. If he took Davos's fingers because he's a smuggler even though he saved Stannis's life, nothing Mance does is going to change the fact he's a traitor in Stannis's eyes. As Stannis made pretty clear in ADWD lol.

Ha, something about that seems fishy...

Fishy? You don't trust that I'm completely impartial when it comes to the books and Mance Rayder? I'm offended :cool4:

lol, the only thing Stannis is granting Mance is a slow, agonizing death by fire. If he took Davos's fingers because he's a smuggler even though he saved Stannis's life, nothing Mance does is going to change the fact he's a traitor in Stannis's eyes. As Stannis made pretty clear in ADWD lol.

A good deed does not wash out the bad, not a bad the good.

Oh...umm...I am emotionally ready for the Red Wedding on the tv. Its my mum who wont be, but i cant tell her to prepare because it would be a huge spoiler and thats bad.

UGH an on topic post! :laugh:

Archived