Are you emotionally ready?

Lion of Judah

They should make a new forum section called "battleground" You just argue endlessly over witch king/queen is best.

These things should be called friendly fires - you guys are kinda flaming each other, but in a good way, friendly.... and you know, both parties burnin' stuff... so - friendly fires, like that band

:laugh:

Yes, we are small, but we know Mance is simply the most awesome person ever in the history of the universe. It is me, you, and Butterbumps at the moment.

RedViper became a card-carrying member of Club Mance today too. So 4, possibly 5.

Oh, sure. Butterbumps, where are you? Do you mind me moving in with you and Mance? I will be good, I promise.

Can you cook?

They... They are not real? Isn't there a world somewhere called Westeros? Stannis doesn't exist? THE STARKS DON'T EXIST? :stillsick:

Lord Stark didn't die? The Red Wedding ain't real? :bowdown:

*pats head and hands handkerchief* It will be good, my lady.

Oh, now I feel stupid.

*pats head here as well* :P

lol, even Butterbumps knows that Mance is too awesome to be a one-woman man. He has tasted the Dornishman's wife after all.

And I have a perfectly normal, heterosexual bromance with Mance...There's more than enough Mance to go around for like his 5 loyal supporters.

Oh yes he has. :drool:

lol, even Butterbumps knows that Mance is too awesome to be a one-woman man. He has tasted the Dornishman's wife after all.

And I have a perfectly normal, heterosexual bromance with Mance...There's more than enough Mance to go around for like his 5 loyal supporters.

Tag, honestly, I'm not sure you can really pass off whatever it is you feel for Mance as a run of the mill bromance.

No, I really don't want to be alone in my depressive state about the RedWedding. Come share your grief with us, we won't be able to help you any. But misery loves company.

I cannot believe I will share this grief with Daenerys-fans. But alas, dramatic horrible extremely sad times ask for drastic loving measures.

On a very serious note though.. I. Will. Cry.

yeah yor right E-RO. Mods! We want a new forum section titled BattleGround. I want to bash a few Pretenders, starting with Stannis

You could try ser! Prepare to taste cold steel! Cold forum steel, from my keyboard!

History has been made today! For the first time ever I actually agree with E-Ro, there is hope for peace.

I cant beleive it, there is hope for you lion of judah.

Sorry about before butterbumps, in the stannis will bend to a targ thread. I might have come off as a dick and I hope i did not offend you. I thought you were calling me sexist and I was hurt. I hope you forgive me :)

I cannot believe I will share this grief with Daenerys-fans. But alas, dramatic horrible extremely sad times ask for drastic loving measures.

On a very serious note though.. I. Will. Cry.

You know you enjoy debating this Dany fan. One day I shall win one of our debates though, one day! For now let's embrace in our sorrow. :grouphug:

Archived