Boardology

Winter's Knight

Some other rules:

Threads about parenting inevitably seem to degenerate into "Cat is the worst parent ever, especially because of how she treated Jon!" (never mind the fact that Jon isn't her son)

Mance gets a shockingly low amount of love and recognition whenever great leaders are discussed.

AAR/TPTWP threads are always reduced to "Jon is great, Dany sucks," or "Dany is great, Jon sucks" arguments.

FIY, i'll probably die for my dislke of Mance...

Let me understand this, GW. You carry on and on about how ferocious you think I am, yet you keep trying to either purposely or unintentionally instigate me with these hateful comments, including, but not limited to "Mance is a lute-playing jackass." So, my question is, are you in some way trying to get me to rain holy hell on you, or is there something else going on here?

Let me understand this, GW. You carry on and on about how ferocious you think I am, yet you keep trying to either purposely or unintentionally instigate me with these hateful comments, including, but not limited to "Mance is a lute-playing jackass." So, my question is, are you in some way trying to get me to rain holy hell on you, or is there something else going on here?

I think he's flirting with you bumps. Butterball and blubbery walrus... ;)

Or maybe he's gearing up to ask for naked pics...

Archived