Confessions: Forum Games Edition

Florina Laufeyson

Oh it was about trigger warnings. I would have joined in on that one but I was doing like real world shit.

Oh. Carry on then. Crisis averted. ;)

I confess something just exploded in my microwave and now I'm all :bawl:

I confess that this makes me sad too. :( Was it something yummy?

I confess that the whole Euron attacking Oldtown business irks me greatly because it is entirely illogical barring some deus-ex-machina.

lol....do forum games posts not add to our post count? I think I increased the count by about 400 in the last couple of weeks because of the App thread and the other confessions.

Thread moves too fast for me. No, they do not. It makes sense when you think about it. "Hurt X, heal Y" vs15-page analysis. ;)

I confess that this makes me sad too. :( Was it something yummy?

It was something terribly yummy. Something I spent the day slaving away to make for tomorrow and this was all I'd set aside for myself. But that's besides the point. It's the dirty microwave that I'm :bawl: about. All of my cleaning rags are in the washer. Which means mess will sit there for hours and...don't think about it don't think about it.

Like, I understand why certain people may need trigger warnings. But it's impossible for posters to know whether or not their post contains triggers.

Yup. Exactly. Though I do find it annoying when people say things like "put your big girl/boy pants on" or stuff like that. PTSD is actually an illness, you can't just make it disappear. But I still think trigger warnings get way out of hand, and are basically useless.

I confess that I want some posters to convince the posters on the 'Why does everybody think Aegon is fake' thread that Aegon is fake

One time, a hundred internet years ago, there was a thread that went on for like 10000000 pages. Someone thought we were stupid for believing Aegon was fake, so several of us schooled him on exactly why Aegon was fake. He eventually left after saying something like "Whatever". Two days later, a new "Aegon is not fake" thread popped up. It was very sad.

Archived