Confessions: Forum Games Edition

Florina Laufeyson

Nope, I would gladly sacrifice Bran for the three I mentioned, especially Jon and Arya.

Another confession, I have never really cared about Bran at all, except in regards to how he effects characters like Jon and Catelyn when they are all sad at his "death".

:bawl:

I guess I'll have to become the biggest BranStan...

Lol well I don't hate him, I don't wish him ill, poor kid. I just cant' bring myself to care about his story arc at all. He can just chill and be a tree, it's naught to me.

He doesn't want to be a tree! He wants to be a knight! :crying: :bawl: :crying: :bawl:

I confess that this is only a very slight exaggeration of how much I care about Bran.

If Jon comes back at no price I will throw my reader to the wall. If that is the direction the series is going to take, I will demand detailed descriptions of angry werewolf RobbWind feasting on the entrails of Freys.

Not this again. I had to deal with this the other day! :P Stop E-Reader Abuse! :(

Having said that, I agree. There must be consequences if Jon comes back!

Parallels may have been a poor choice of word. My vocabulary is totally defunct for the next week or so. Maybe comparison is a better word? I don't know, something about each of their long games sparked my interest. I made a note for myself, but the note doesn't even make sense to me now. Perhaps I'm just forcing it to make Dorne the least bit interesting.

Oh ok.

No, it was by Lord Littlefinger's Lash regarding the subject of LF.

I wouldn't trust a LF fan on the subject of LF xD

I confess that I think the Targaryen traits are hot for women, but if I saw a guy who looked like that, I'm not sure what I would say...

:agree:

I confess that I think that Bran shouldn't be blamed as much as he is for warging Hodor

:agree:

I confess that I think Dorne is very interesting and don't get how everyone doesn't love it as much as I do. :)

He doesn't want to be a tree! He wants to be a knight! :crying: :bawl: :crying: :bawl:

I confess that this is only a very slight exaggeration of how much I care about Bran.

Awww that's actually sweet that you care about him so much lol.

If Jon comes back at no price I will throw my reader to the wall. If that is the direction the series is going to take, I will demand detailed descriptions of angry werewolf RobbWind feasting on the entrails of Freys.

But I want my Jon back, not some undead horror and damaged soul. :( :( :( :( :(

He's not dead.

I confess something just exploded in my microwave and now I'm all :bawl:

Oh god. It wasnt adventures in soy sauce was it? *rocks back and forth from the unpleasantness that was her neighbor's microwave.

Yeah, I have PTSD but I don't expect the world to avoid my triggers. *shrug*. I just think it's silly.

Its even simpler from what i read. It could actually mean anything. Even if you dont have PTSD. Like i can even go as far as saying that soy sauce is a trigger for fear of cleaning out smelly soy sauce microwaves of doom. According to the blogs i was reading, it ranges from serious issues to really simple everyday issues. And im like "wut." Serious issues, i can sorta get, but otherwise ehhh. Mostly because its so hella subjective and im not cool with that.

I confess that I'm thankful Flo was amenable to the request to change her avatar because her new one is pretty fucking amaze-balls. Would be awesome to have a ferocious cat guarding the "Start New Thread" button!

<3 i love Kitty Chomp.

It's when you have PTSD, either from rape or combat or something of that nature, and certain phrases or subjects or what have you can set off an attack, basically.

Thats the severe trigger.

I confess i am so very happy because i finally got my DVD set of the show! wooooooop wooooooop

I agree that if there is no price for Jon's recovery, I'll be pissed. He's brothers fucking stabbed him, they should pay the price! Changes should be made! But, Jon isn't confirmed dead. He just got a knife in the belly and maybe one near his shoulders, that's all. The little scrape at his throat was merely a scratch. For all we know, he could just be really injured, but not to the point that the resident succubus has to play magic on his corpse.

I confess, I dont like bran much,(sory ab)

I also confess, that if it comes down to jon vs dany I choose dany. I really hope it doesnt because that would mean stannis has bitten the bullet. But I really dislike the whole "you know im marked for something special" vibe he has going from book one.

Archived